Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/4/2012 3:15:00 PM

This green doesn't exactly show up as very green once applied. That's okay actually, making it more natural. It leans toward the neutral on my gray eye. It's applies and blends like buttah, but the packaging isn't too good. For $1.99, I ain't complaining exactly. What I find is that, if I shut this little compact open, I'm going to have to go and get a kitchen knife to pry this thing open. Like trying to break into Fort Know.

I use this all over the lid, but Envy would also be a nice contour in the V-zone outside each eye. W/ Wet & Wild, why should anybody pay serious money for eyeshadow?

on 1/31/2012 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My boyfriend never really notices my make up in a general "wow" kind of way, he likes me without it, but that's besides the point. Anywho, when I wore this he said "Hey, look at that eye shadow!" Not sure if he was being sarcastic or what, but he smiled.

I'm very very pale with blue eyes and red hair, so this really pops out on me. The only drawback is that it's waaaay too sparkly for my tastes for daytime wear. Now, the middle of the road rating I gave is due to it's staying power, and it's also difficult to blend with other colors. Plus this will last me forever, so I doubt I will HAVE to buy another one. :)

It's a wearable, lovely green for anyone's make up arsenal. Must be very popular, too. I had to go to 3 different stores because it was sold out at the first two!

on 12/10/2010 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The formula is great and buttery as usual and the color is stunning. I'm just not sure how I can pull off a green e/s in general. It's not the loudest or brightest green, but from a person who wears browns everyday it is a little tricky to wear. However, I did click that I would buy this product again because even though I probably won't, I would certainly recommend this to somebody who loves bolder looks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Great pigmentation!! the color is GORGEOUS, although it does fade within 8 hours, its AWESOME for $1.99! LOVEE IT!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

All jokes aside, for $1.99 what is your reservation? It is a close relative of Humid from MAC in my opinion. (Everyone is always looking for the MAC comparison) That being said, I am beginning to question my sanity for having shelled out so much money in the past on HE products? Great quality, great blending ability, and a totally affordable price. A must have for any cosmetic addict and comes highly recommended.