Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/13/2012 4:05:00 AM

I don't really like this. Takes few layers for the color to show up so it's a minus for me. I normally don't have the time in the morning. The package of the one I got is not too bad though. I don't find it's too difficult to open. Won't repurchase.

on 10/18/2011 3:51:00 PM

Gorgeous green!! Very similar to the green in the 'cool as a cucumber' trio, but this is much more pigmented and more buttery. However, it is not similar to the green in 'pride' IMO as a previous poster mentioned. If you look very closely, that is almost a blue-green and this is more of a yellow based green. Very striking with red hair and freckles!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm not one to wear green eyeshadow but after seeing swatches and reviews of it online, I knew I had to pick it up. The color payoff is phenomenal wet or dry, with or without a base. The texture is soft, smooth and buttery, and it lasts well throughout the day with a primer underneath (haven't tried it without a primer since using a primer is a must in a tropical country such as the Philippines).

I can't compare this to MAC Humid since I don't have it YET, but when I get the chance to pick it up, I'll definitely come back to update this review.

on 1/25/2011 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I don't wear green eye shadow often, so I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it, and since I have been quite satisfied with my other Wet'N'Wild shadows, I decided to give Envy a try. I was not disappointed. It is a very vivid green color. I love it when applied wet. My only problem with it, is the packaging. But I would still repurchase.

Gorgeous green - I love this with my brown eyes. It's super pigmented but can be applied lightly if needed. It's a very wearable green with just enough shimmer to make it interesting but not over the top. For $1.99, this is a steal.
ETA: I found this to be almost an exact dupe for the Smashbox eyeshadow single Serpent. I own that shade also but since this Wet N Wild shadow was only 2 bucks I'm not that upset about it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this! The price is right, the pigmentation is awesome, it's smooth as butter and blends very well. I am all about dupes for high end products and to me this looks very similar to MAC Humid eye shadow. I haven't confirmed this with side by side swatches though but this one is so awesome that I don't feel a need to rush out and get the MAC one. As a matter of fact, the new line of colors and palettes that Wet 'n' Wild has come out with are pretty amazing and I have been saving so much money buying these as cheaper yet comparable alternatives of the higher end shadows out there. I highly recommend!

Such an affordable eyeshadow. I love green eyeshadow and I was really suprised by the quality of this lil gem. A really pretty color especially on brown eyes.