Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this shadow but it needs a primer like a jumbo pencil underneath to show up as the great color it is.This is a jungle green type color with multi- colored shimmer.I love this with nutty on the lid and this on the crease.
The only reason I wouldn't repurchase because Annabelle cosmetics makes one that is slightly more pigmented and it doesn't need a primer

on 6/5/2012 1:18:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Another hit from the W&W singles! This is more of an olive green on my skin than it appears in the palette, which I like. It also has a faint blue sheen at just the right angle, and a subtly pearly finish without being a frost -- in short, I was curious when I bought the shadow and delighted when I opened it and swatched it. Velvety, buttery, easy to blend. I really wish W&W made these singles in more colors!

on 10/18/2011 3:51:00 PM

Gorgeous green!! Very similar to the green in the 'cool as a cucumber' trio, but this is much more pigmented and more buttery. However, it is not similar to the green in 'pride' IMO as a previous poster mentioned. If you look very closely, that is almost a blue-green and this is more of a yellow based green. Very striking with red hair and freckles!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this color it reminds me a lot of mac's swimming. The color is so vibrant and the shimmer is very subtle. I own almost all of these singles.

on 5/27/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

I love this colour! I have caramel coloured skin and this green makes my brown eyes pop. It's shimmery (not sparkly) and quite pigmented for the price--approx $2.60 CAD. It's definitely worth a try! :)

on 8/1/2010 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

If you want to play with color, start with WnW eyeshadows. It is as plain as that! I bought three MAC colors before I found WnW. I wish it wasn't too late to return the MAC ones, because all my "playing with color needs" can be met with these WnW pallettes and trios (I am on my way to collectiong all the trios, pallettes, & singles). They are so cheap, apply so well, it is guilt free fun.

Envy is no exception. Gorgeous green for brown eyes!