Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

Price: $

on 7/13/2011 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Very pretty, very nice, versatile green. Can be sheered down for a light wash, or wet and a liner. It's pretty, but very shimmery, and VERY similar to the color of the green shadow in the ColorIcon palette Pride.

Not something I reach for all of the time, but good to have on hand for us green eyed/hazel gals. I like it when I want to look dramatic. As usual, good quality; doesn't feel cheap at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This shadow was my first Wet and Wild purchase. I know W&W from back in the day.....waaaaaay back in the day. Aside from having black lipstick they pretty much were a forgettable item.

I keep hearing raves about their shadows now so I saw this beauty for about 1.99 and figured I would give it a whirl. First off, for all those reviewers complaining about this going on sheer...get yourself a primer..seriously.

I applied this over UDPP and this was every bit as nice as MAC Humid...maybe even slightly better. This is rich, bright green, slightly brighter then Humid. On bare skin it was loose and sheer but over primer this shadow comes to life. It is silky, with a buttery finish and highly blendable.

Now I am not saying W&W are going to be good enough to replace MAC, but for $1-$2 a pop I would feel very comfortable picking up any shades that caught my eye.

* Note I lied, I forgot I did pick up a palette a while back. Pretty much had the same opinions on it, only I really did';t like the colors as much as I thought I would, but the matte shades in particular has amazing color payoff and were not really fallouty and sheer like some MAC colors.

on 12/10/2010 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The formula is great and buttery as usual and the color is stunning. I'm just not sure how I can pull off a green e/s in general. It's not the loudest or brightest green, but from a person who wears browns everyday it is a little tricky to wear. However, I did click that I would buy this product again because even though I probably won't, I would certainly recommend this to somebody who loves bolder looks.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Gorgeous green that looks great with my brown eyes! I got this eyeshadow on sale at Walgreens for 99 cents! I also picked up Nutty and Penny! I love all the colors! They are all pigmented, creamy, and very blendable! Will definitely buy again if I run out!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

All jokes aside, for $1.99 what is your reservation? It is a close relative of Humid from MAC in my opinion. (Everyone is always looking for the MAC comparison) That being said, I am beginning to question my sanity for having shelled out so much money in the past on HE products? Great quality, great blending ability, and a totally affordable price. A must have for any cosmetic addict and comes highly recommended.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this! The price is right, the pigmentation is awesome, it's smooth as butter and blends very well. I am all about dupes for high end products and to me this looks very similar to MAC Humid eye shadow. I haven't confirmed this with side by side swatches though but this one is so awesome that I don't feel a need to rush out and get the MAC one. As a matter of fact, the new line of colors and palettes that Wet 'n' Wild has come out with are pretty amazing and I have been saving so much money buying these as cheaper yet comparable alternatives of the higher end shadows out there. I highly recommend!