Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

My Unii PaletteWet N' Wild Envy Eyeshadow SwatchWet n Wild Envy

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

One of my favourite green's of all time is Rock & Republic 'Envy'. I'm always in search of a green similar to that as a dupe.
I can't really say much regarding the colour, to each their own I guess. For me this is a very vibrant bright ultra metallic green, either wet or dry its a beautiful colour. I can't use this colour at all. For me, gone are the days when I can wear anything and get away with it. It's too loud.
I love this, I'll use it as a shadow liner. I just can't wear it like I do with all my other shadow.

on 1/31/2012 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My boyfriend never really notices my make up in a general "wow" kind of way, he likes me without it, but that's besides the point. Anywho, when I wore this he said "Hey, look at that eye shadow!" Not sure if he was being sarcastic or what, but he smiled.

I'm very very pale with blue eyes and red hair, so this really pops out on me. The only drawback is that it's waaaay too sparkly for my tastes for daytime wear. Now, the middle of the road rating I gave is due to it's staying power, and it's also difficult to blend with other colors. Plus this will last me forever, so I doubt I will HAVE to buy another one. :)

It's a wearable, lovely green for anyone's make up arsenal. Must be very popular, too. I had to go to 3 different stores because it was sold out at the first two!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

WNW Coloricon Line rocks the makeup world! They are amazing quality for such little money that it should make Mac & other HE companies lower their prices instead of raising them whole other conversation-
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
Envy or any of the WNW Coloricon eyeshadow single shadows can be found where your WNW products are sold like drugstores being CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid as well Target& Walmart. Price will vary depending on your location as well sales/discounts but Ive seen these places for always around $1.99 so yeah less than $2 for a whole bunch of great shadow is super great! very affordable
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
Envy is such a gorgeous dark true green. it does have a slight hunter green under tone in some lighting or it always looks a little more bright in some lighting. It does have somewhat of a metallic sheen to it. It shows up darker in the crease and lighter on the lid. Its great paired with different cream bases to bring out different undertones. Its a great affordable dupe of Mac Humid eyeshadow that would cost you $14 or so- this is a must have green eyeshadow! i love greens & this one looks amazing no matter how you use it! it can make a great bright vivid eye or toned down for a more neutral eye or smoked out! The formula is super buttery smooth. Its so easy & nice to apply & blend. What gorgeous green you see in the pan is what you will get. Pigmentation is unreal & so great. unreal that its drugstore. Staying power is wonderful- on its own is def 6 hrs or more Add a primer & a cream base- you will have to remove this shadow with a wipe or a remover. it stays fresh & beautiful!
=PACKAGING=
This is a hard hard plastic mini compact in the shape of a square. black shiny logo/name/info is located on the sticker on the back. the front is see thru. Snap closure which sometimes is super hard to open on the one i own. I know some say its not hard to open theirs but most of mine are so hard to open. i dunno if its my nails or the packaging. the pan size is awesome. its a little bigger than a quarter & the pan is pretty deep so you get an incredible amount of shadow. to be exact- you will have 0.06oz or 1.17grams- it will take forever for me to get thru this. I love how much you get. super nice. I wish it was a little easier to open. thats all bc ive cracked a little bit of the shadow so i had to press it down a bit w/ some spritz of alcohol. but other than that- these are so incredible. i wish they'd release more of these single shadows. *Which they just did release a set of shimmer singles? i can never find these new items so hopefully ill find them somewhere & review those as well.
Overall, amazing green shadow. my favorite green shadow that i own. I love using this on my lower lash line for a pop of color w/ a neutral look- wow! def try these Coloricon single shadows. esp Envy- if you have been eyeing Macs Humid- def pick this up! Its so fun to mix this with a brown or blue shadows, wow! I am afraid of most color but this works!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm not one to wear green eyeshadow but after seeing swatches and reviews of it online, I knew I had to pick it up. The color payoff is phenomenal wet or dry, with or without a base. The texture is soft, smooth and buttery, and it lasts well throughout the day with a primer underneath (haven't tried it without a primer since using a primer is a must in a tropical country such as the Philippines).

I can't compare this to MAC Humid since I don't have it YET, but when I get the chance to pick it up, I'll definitely come back to update this review.