Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

The formula is smooth, pigmented, and applies well. It is a green closer to the cool side like a hunter green, but with a golden sheen. Between the tone and hue of this color is a good balanced so you can start of light and build it up to intensify it. You could use this as a one shadow look but I would definitely have a matte transition to blend and smooth it out. This has a satiny finish that is not overwhelmingly or super sparkle. I like to use this for all over shadow and line with this and it never moves on me.

on 12/12/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don’t usually wear colored eyeshadows I tend to stick to brown neutrals. I like wearing this on days I feel like adding some color to my routine. I like that this is a sparkly green but not in your face green. Like other reviewers have mentioned it shows up lighter on your lids than on the pan. I like to wear this on the lids with a brown on the crease. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

To Read all 53 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this shadow but it needs a primer like a jumbo pencil underneath to show up as the great color it is.This is a jungle green type color with multi- colored shimmer.I love this with nutty on the lid and this on the crease.
The only reason I wouldn't repurchase because Annabelle cosmetics makes one that is slightly more pigmented and it doesn't need a primer

on 1/24/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Envy applied on eyelid lighter than it looks in the pan, which is nice, since most my green eyeshadows tend to apply darker than it looks. This is a green that others can tell even if you are wearing glasses. Applies smooth, great pigmentation. Can't beat the price as well!

on 6/30/2012 7:56:00 PM

I was looking for a dupe for UD Mildew and this looked very similar in the package. However, I had the same problem with this as I did with all of the other greens I tried (including, eventually, Mildew) - it looks much lighter on skin than it does in the package. I want a dark, black-based army green shadow and I have just had no luck.
This is a medium green with a neutral tone. As with other WNW shadows, the pigmentation is good and the shadow texture is very smooth. Lasts for hours and hours without budging. If you're looking for a good standard green shadow for practically no money, look no further.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

One of my favourite green's of all time is Rock & Republic 'Envy'. I'm always in search of a green similar to that as a dupe.
I can't really say much regarding the colour, to each their own I guess. For me this is a very vibrant bright ultra metallic green, either wet or dry its a beautiful colour. I can't use this colour at all. For me, gone are the days when I can wear anything and get away with it. It's too loud.
I love this, I'll use it as a shadow liner. I just can't wear it like I do with all my other shadow.

on 6/5/2012 1:18:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Another hit from the W&W singles! This is more of an olive green on my skin than it appears in the palette, which I like. It also has a faint blue sheen at just the right angle, and a subtly pearly finish without being a frost -- in short, I was curious when I bought the shadow and delighted when I opened it and swatched it. Velvety, buttery, easy to blend. I really wish W&W made these singles in more colors!

on 5/13/2012 4:05:00 AM

I don't really like this. Takes few layers for the color to show up so it's a minus for me. I normally don't have the time in the morning. The package of the one I got is not too bad though. I don't find it's too difficult to open. Won't repurchase.

on 2/4/2012 3:15:00 PM

This green doesn't exactly show up as very green once applied. That's okay actually, making it more natural. It leans toward the neutral on my gray eye. It's applies and blends like buttah, but the packaging isn't too good. For $1.99, I ain't complaining exactly. What I find is that, if I shut this little compact open, I'm going to have to go and get a kitchen knife to pry this thing open. Like trying to break into Fort Know.

I use this all over the lid, but Envy would also be a nice contour in the V-zone outside each eye. W/ Wet & Wild, why should anybody pay serious money for eyeshadow?

This little powerhouse is GORGEOUS! Greenish/gold eyeshadows are a weakness of mine. I have so many different variations. I remember when I was in Jr.High. Wet n' wild was pretty much any of us could afford. It was low quality back then. Now they can pretty much be compared with some of the higher end companies. Good product for less money. This looks great on. Glad I didn't pass this by.