Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy
My Unii PaletteWet N' Wild Envy Eyeshadow SwatchWet n Wild Envy

4.6

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

The formula is smooth, pigmented, and applies well. It is a green closer to the cool side like a hunter green, but with a golden sheen. Between the tone and hue of this color is a good balanced so you can start of light and build it up to intensify it. You could use this as a one shadow look but I would definitely have a matte transition to blend and smooth it out. This has a satiny finish that is not overwhelmingly or super sparkle. I like to use this for all over shadow and line with this and it never moves on me.

This little powerhouse is GORGEOUS! Greenish/gold eyeshadows are a weakness of mine. I have so many different variations. I remember when I was in Jr.High. Wet n' wild was pretty much any of us could afford. It was low quality back then. Now they can pretty much be compared with some of the higher end companies. Good product for less money. This looks great on. Glad I didn't pass this by.

on 1/31/2012 10:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My boyfriend never really notices my make up in a general "wow" kind of way, he likes me without it, but that's besides the point. Anywho, when I wore this he said "Hey, look at that eye shadow!" Not sure if he was being sarcastic or what, but he smiled.

I'm very very pale with blue eyes and red hair, so this really pops out on me. The only drawback is that it's waaaay too sparkly for my tastes for daytime wear. Now, the middle of the road rating I gave is due to it's staying power, and it's also difficult to blend with other colors. Plus this will last me forever, so I doubt I will HAVE to buy another one. :)

It's a wearable, lovely green for anyone's make up arsenal. Must be very popular, too. I had to go to 3 different stores because it was sold out at the first two!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This is comparable to MAC's Humid for color, but I think pigmentation it is slightly weaker than Humid. BUT hey for this price!!!???? This does the job as well (just pack a bit more on). I would recommend this if you don't already have Humid.

on 7/26/2010 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been looking for a dark green e/s to compliment my brown eyes. Alas I found it! This color is a gorgeous DARK green. Very pigmented. Looks great with brown eyes. A little goes a long way. I love it!