Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

Price: $

on 12/12/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don’t usually wear colored eyeshadows I tend to stick to brown neutrals. I like wearing this on days I feel like adding some color to my routine. I like that this is a sparkly green but not in your face green. Like other reviewers have mentioned it shows up lighter on your lids than on the pan. I like to wear this on the lids with a brown on the crease. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this shadow but it needs a primer like a jumbo pencil underneath to show up as the great color it is.This is a jungle green type color with multi- colored shimmer.I love this with nutty on the lid and this on the crease.
The only reason I wouldn't repurchase because Annabelle cosmetics makes one that is slightly more pigmented and it doesn't need a primer

on 1/24/2013 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Envy applied on eyelid lighter than it looks in the pan, which is nice, since most my green eyeshadows tend to apply darker than it looks. This is a green that others can tell even if you are wearing glasses. Applies smooth, great pigmentation. Can't beat the price as well!

on 6/30/2012 7:56:00 PM

I was looking for a dupe for UD Mildew and this looked very similar in the package. However, I had the same problem with this as I did with all of the other greens I tried (including, eventually, Mildew) - it looks much lighter on skin than it does in the package. I want a dark, black-based army green shadow and I have just had no luck.
This is a medium green with a neutral tone. As with other WNW shadows, the pigmentation is good and the shadow texture is very smooth. Lasts for hours and hours without budging. If you're looking for a good standard green shadow for practically no money, look no further.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

WNW Coloricon Line rocks the makeup world! They are amazing quality for such little money that it should make Mac & other HE companies lower their prices instead of raising them whole other conversation-
=PRICE/AVAILABILITY=
Envy or any of the WNW Coloricon eyeshadow single shadows can be found where your WNW products are sold like drugstores being CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid as well Target& Walmart. Price will vary depending on your location as well sales/discounts but Ive seen these places for always around $1.99 so yeah less than $2 for a whole bunch of great shadow is super great! very affordable
=SHADE/FORMULA/PERFORMANCE=
Envy is such a gorgeous dark true green. it does have a slight hunter green under tone in some lighting or it always looks a little more bright in some lighting. It does have somewhat of a metallic sheen to it. It shows up darker in the crease and lighter on the lid. Its great paired with different cream bases to bring out different undertones. Its a great affordable dupe of Mac Humid eyeshadow that would cost you $14 or so- this is a must have green eyeshadow! i love greens & this one looks amazing no matter how you use it! it can make a great bright vivid eye or toned down for a more neutral eye or smoked out! The formula is super buttery smooth. Its so easy & nice to apply & blend. What gorgeous green you see in the pan is what you will get. Pigmentation is unreal & so great. unreal that its drugstore. Staying power is wonderful- on its own is def 6 hrs or more Add a primer & a cream base- you will have to remove this shadow with a wipe or a remover. it stays fresh & beautiful!
=PACKAGING=
This is a hard hard plastic mini compact in the shape of a square. black shiny logo/name/info is located on the sticker on the back. the front is see thru. Snap closure which sometimes is super hard to open on the one i own. I know some say its not hard to open theirs but most of mine are so hard to open. i dunno if its my nails or the packaging. the pan size is awesome. its a little bigger than a quarter & the pan is pretty deep so you get an incredible amount of shadow. to be exact- you will have 0.06oz or 1.17grams- it will take forever for me to get thru this. I love how much you get. super nice. I wish it was a little easier to open. thats all bc ive cracked a little bit of the shadow so i had to press it down a bit w/ some spritz of alcohol. but other than that- these are so incredible. i wish they'd release more of these single shadows. *Which they just did release a set of shimmer singles? i can never find these new items so hopefully ill find them somewhere & review those as well.
Overall, amazing green shadow. my favorite green shadow that i own. I love using this on my lower lash line for a pop of color w/ a neutral look- wow! def try these Coloricon single shadows. esp Envy- if you have been eyeing Macs Humid- def pick this up! Its so fun to mix this with a brown or blue shadows, wow! I am afraid of most color but this works!

on 1/25/2011 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I don't wear green eye shadow often, so I didn't want to spend a ton of money on it, and since I have been quite satisfied with my other Wet'N'Wild shadows, I decided to give Envy a try. I was not disappointed. It is a very vivid green color. I love it when applied wet. My only problem with it, is the packaging. But I would still repurchase.

on 12/31/2010 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got this as an extra in a swap, and it's one of my favorite drugstore products. Wet n' Wild has come a long way from what their products were 10 years ago, apparently. This is buttery smooth and reminds me of a possibly lighter version of MAC's Humid. It's kind of a forest green color, and is quite pigmented. Pretty good for a super cheap drugstore makeup item.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Gorgeous green that looks great with my brown eyes! I got this eyeshadow on sale at Walgreens for 99 cents! I also picked up Nutty and Penny! I love all the colors! They are all pigmented, creamy, and very blendable! Will definitely buy again if I run out!

Moderately pigmented, very wearable green. I've always been terrified of green shadows - I went out on a limb, investing 0.50 in this jewel. Works beautifully over UDPP and Stila in Kitten. Gorgeous green that you can wear to work!

on 8/31/2010 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

it's as good as everyone says it is,great color,great pigmentation.packaging for the whole color icon line seems awful,though.i normally can't be arsed but these are so bad i might actually file down the catch on the shadows i bought.

Popular Eye Shadows