Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Envy

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

One of my favourite green's of all time is Rock & Republic 'Envy'. I'm always in search of a green similar to that as a dupe.
I can't really say much regarding the colour, to each their own I guess. For me this is a very vibrant bright ultra metallic green, either wet or dry its a beautiful colour. I can't use this colour at all. For me, gone are the days when I can wear anything and get away with it. It's too loud.
I love this, I'll use it as a shadow liner. I just can't wear it like I do with all my other shadow.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this color it reminds me a lot of mac's swimming. The color is so vibrant and the shimmer is very subtle. I own almost all of these singles.

on 5/27/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

I love this colour! I have caramel coloured skin and this green makes my brown eyes pop. It's shimmery (not sparkly) and quite pigmented for the price--approx $2.60 CAD. It's definitely worth a try! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm not one to wear green eyeshadow but after seeing swatches and reviews of it online, I knew I had to pick it up. The color payoff is phenomenal wet or dry, with or without a base. The texture is soft, smooth and buttery, and it lasts well throughout the day with a primer underneath (haven't tried it without a primer since using a primer is a must in a tropical country such as the Philippines).

I can't compare this to MAC Humid since I don't have it YET, but when I get the chance to pick it up, I'll definitely come back to update this review.

I read that this was a dupe for Mac humid. I'm realizing theirs more and more dupes of their shadows in drugstore brands so I haven't bought any Mac shadows in a while. This green is so pigmented and Smokey looking. It would go perfect with a gold eyeshadow or turned into a green Smokey eye. This and nutty were my first w&w single eyeshadows. I like what I see. Super impressed.

I think this eyeshadow is a good deal for a buck. Try it, It's pigmented and you get alotta product

When I walked into my local Walgreen's today I hadn't planned on picking up this product, but when I found out that the wet 'n' wild singles were 1/2 price ( $.99 how can ya beat that?!?!) I decided to pick up Envy. Boy am I glad that I did! The texture and pigmentation are both very good quality. Also, the color looks very nice with my brown eyes/hair and medium/fair skin! Definitely a product to check out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Great pigmentation!! the color is GORGEOUS, although it does fade within 8 hours, its AWESOME for $1.99! LOVEE IT!

on 8/3/2010 10:42:00 PM

When I went crazy over the MAC to the Beach collection I kept lemming over the eyeshadow Humid because green is my favourite colour but I just couldn't justify getting it because I had already spent so much money on that collection and this was just another eyeshadow on top of my Coastal Scents 88 matte palette and my Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette. I'd kick myself if I got the colour because I have way too many eyeshadows to last a life time on top of those palettes. But when I saw this I immediately thought "HUMID!" and grabbed it for $2 it's a pretty good deal! The pigmentation is amazing like the other coloricon shadows. I'm so glad I got this cause now I have no regrets about not buying humid.

on 7/29/2010 5:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

The color is nice, very pigmented and very buildable. I would buy this again if it breaks on me. THe packaging is still bad and is very prone to having the shadow break..... so be careful