Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle 19

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Chanel Rouge Coco in Gabrielle 19

on 12/24/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Looks good, perfect red for most skin tones. But it is a red so hard to keep it looking good for long time, many bathroom trips for touch ups.

on 2/14/2012 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I only buy red lipsticks, this is my second red lipstick, first being Maybelline's Red lipstick which I discontinued using for two years because it was too shocking and I feel like it didn't suit me. So after 2 years of NOT buying lipstick, I decided to buy a new red lipstick, and this color made me FALL IN LOVE WITH LIPSTICK! Chanel's Gabrielle 19, started my love affair with lipsticks. After buying this , I accumulated 5 lipsticks in two months.

I love this shade because I can use it from day to night and it doesn't go overboard. Also, it's very moisturizing and it doesn't have any undertones so I think it will suit any skin color. I was medium-fair skin when I bought it, but after going to the beach a lot I am now really tan, and it still looks good on me. The downside I think is that after I eat, I have to re-apply it. Other than that I am really happy with this tube because 1) I get a lot of compliments; 2) I made my friends try it and they loved it! It's very vintage, and at the same time cuts through eras. I must say Rouge Coco Gabrielle #19 is a classic color.