CHANEL Rouge Coco in Gabrielle 19

Filtered by skin type : Oily
CHANEL Rouge Coco in Gabrielle 19

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favourite red lipstick. It's bold, it's stunning and very hydrating. The perfect choice for red lipstick

on 10/7/2010 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

LOVE! This lipstick is now my new favourite red lippy (after my Chanel Rouge Allure Laque in Dragon). Chanel reds surpass any other red lipstick out there IMO, and the fact that it's Chanel makes a woman feel elegant wearing a drop dead gorgeous red like this. The consistency is creamy and very smooth on application and has great colour payoff too. I would never want this to run out, but if and once it does I'll definitely repurchase.

on 8/27/2010 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Found my perfect red lipstick in Rouge Coco Gabrielle. I love Chanel lipsticks, especially the texture of the Rouge Coco line. I think lipsticks are coming back and I've been wearing bold lipsticks lately and this for me is the perfect shade of red that will work for everyone. I am a NC35-40 in MAC, asian with a bit of tan. I love that I don't need to use a lipliner with this and it stays on for hours. I'm in love with this lipstick and get compliments when wearing it.