CHANEL Rouge Coco in Gabrielle 19

CHANEL Rouge Coco in Gabrielle 19

1 review

on 3/4/2010 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have always been nervous about using red lipstick because I feel that only people with certain skin tones could pull it off. Well, Gabrielle proved me wrong. I went to the Chanel sales counter yesterday, and told the SA that I was looking for a red lipstick. After showing me a few color swatches on her hand, Gabrielle seemed to be the type of red I wanted. I tried it on and fell in love. My boyfriend was actually with me and had seen me try on a couple of red shades in Sephora, and even said that he liked this the best on me.

I love the consistency and the feel of the lipstick. Sure, it's expensive, but the quality of it is so much better than other lipsticks I've tried. My lips don't dry out from it and still feel moisturized after it comes off. I tried leaving a big red lips mark on my boyfriend's cheek as a joke, but only a faint lip stain was left on his cheek. I couldn't believe that the color was still on my lips! It's definitely long lasting, and doesn't look all weird when it does come off. I would definitely buy it again!