4.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

6 years ago

Maybe my schnoz is broken, but I don't smell coconut in this. The most prominent scent is incense, followed by sweet vanilla-esque aftertones. Decent staying power for VS (2-3 hours) but as I don't want to smell like incense, I won't be finishing the bottle.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I'm wearing VS Coconut Passion EDT as I type this, and it's soooo summery. And beachy too. I sprayed this EDT almost 4 hours ago, and it's still going strong -- it just effuses from warm skin -- and it lasts & lasts. The notes, per parfumo.net, are simply Vanilla, Coconut, and Lily of the Valley. Not fruity (which is good), not too sweet (like VS scents tend to be), not screaming "coconut", and it manages to avoid smelling sunscreen-ish. It's just a delicious, summery-beachy warm-skin fragrance.

About reviewer (285 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

SIMPLY AWESOME!! The scents of vanilla & coconut had a hott, sultry, 1 nighter & the result was VS Coconut Passion!! (lol!). In all seriousness, this is one of my very fave offerings up from the house of VS. This isn't a complex scent...it's coconut, vanilla, butter rum, & cake batter/frosting to my nose. That's not a bad thing! I will always keep a bottle of this around for the simple fact that I am a self professed vanilla addict. It smells so sweet & sexy, this would be good for any age range & the price is right!! 7 for $35 a lot of times so I can afford to buy the lotion, shower gel etc to layer it. Seems to have decent staying power. Nobody has run up to me urgently wanting to know what perfume I am wearing, but I am sure this is a pleasant scent to others to be around. Like a Bath & Body Works type inoffensive scent. I sooooo adore this scent! This to me smells sort of like EL Bronze Goddess. ....the scent of a heaven scent angel or naughty seductress??? You decide!! It's up to you! ;)

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 years ago

I really like this but I don't really smell much coconut, if any. I smell vanilla and maybe burnt sugar? And a little musk. I used to adore this scent but I've obtained much better coconut scents since I first got this, so now I'm kind of meh about it. If you love coconut like I do, this is okay, but the coconut isn't really detectable at all.

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This is my main go to perfume for spring & summer!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! A beautiful mix of coconut & vanilla that is perfection and on me it lasts for hours. My husband is also a fan of this scent on me =D This is a HG scent for me and hope VS never ever discontinues it!!!

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

This is one of my favorite smells from the line. It's very tropical and sweet, without being too overpowering or having a smell that can remind you of coconut smelling sunblocks . A great one if you love coconut ! Also ... The lotion is AMAZING TOO ! My boyfriend loves it !

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

from

7 years ago

A great coconut & vanilla fragrance. I bought it unsampled because I was hoping for a good, creamy milk scent. Well, this smells more like rich, buttery, coconut flavored cookies, and not at all like coconut milk; but it is a good fragrance in and of itself. Good sillage and lasting power, too.

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

Literally, I will buy this forever. You don't know how many times I'm complimented DAILY on how good I smell, I swear, at school, people sometimes stop me and ask what I'm wearing. It smells amazingly vanillaly, I just can't get over it. It's cheap and lasts FOREVER. I wear this 5 days a week and I've had it for at least a year and have a little less than half left.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

My favorite in the fantasies line with vanilla lace and then amber romance. This perfume is really nice. I have worn it in the smouldering Florida sun as well as icestorms. It's beautiful everywhere. This has gotten me lots of compliments and I really love the sweet scent. This is a superior basic vanilla

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

So, I thought I'd be in love with this, but I think I just like it. I can't pick up a ton of coconut, which may be a good thing to some, but I was a tiny bit upset by it. I do get alot of vanilla. It also lasts a good while on my skin. I do however, get a tiny hint of like, an artificial scent. BUT... when my boyfriend smelled it on me, he went absolutely crazy! He pretty much never tells me I smell nice. I'll ask him sometimes if he likes my perfume and he'll give me his opinion (good or bad). But this time he smelled me and was like, "Oh wow you smell reeeeallly sexy." So I will be wearing this more often, and I'm going out to get more soon!

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age25-29