Uploaded by tinkerrbelle

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jul/04/2014

Maybe my schnoz is broken, but I don't smell coconut in this. The most prominent scent is incense, followed by sweet vanilla-esque aftertones.

Decent staying power for VS (2-3 hours) but as I don't want to smell like incense, I won't be finishing the bottle.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Jul/03/2014

I'm wearing VS Coconut Passion EDT as I type this, and it's soooo summery. And beachy too. I sprayed this EDT almost 4 hours ago, and it's still going strong -- it just effuses from warm skin -- and it lasts & lasts.

The notes, per parfumo.net, are simply Vanilla, Coconut, and Lily of the Valley. Not fruity (which is good), not too sweet (like VS scents tend to …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (285 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

May/14/2014

SIMPLY AWESOME!! The scents of vanilla & coconut had a hott, sultry, 1 nighter & the result was VS Coconut Passion!! (lol!). In all seriousness, this is one of my very fave offerings up from the house of VS. This isn't a complex scent...it's coconut, vanilla, butter rum, & cake batter/frosting to my nose. That's not a bad thing! I will always keep a bottle of this …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Apr/03/2014

I really like this but I don't really smell much coconut, if any. I smell vanilla and maybe burnt sugar? And a little musk. I used to adore this scent but I've obtained much better coconut scents since I first got this, so now I'm kind of meh about it. If you love coconut like I do, this is okay, but the coconut isn't really detectable at all.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

May/20/2013

This is my main go to perfume for spring & summer!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!! A beautiful mix of coconut & vanilla that is perfection and on me it lasts for hours. My husband is also a fan of this scent on me =D

This is a HG scent for me and hope VS never ever discontinues it!!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Apr/16/2013

This is one of my favorite smells from the line. It's very tropical and sweet, without being too overpowering or having a smell that can remind you of coconut smelling sunblocks . A great one if you love coconut ! Also ... The lotion is AMAZING TOO ! My boyfriend loves it !

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

fromSoie

Mar/17/2013

A great coconut & vanilla fragrance.

I bought it unsampled because I was hoping for a good, creamy milk scent. Well, this smells more like rich, buttery, coconut flavored cookies, and not at all like coconut milk; but it is a good fragrance in and of itself. Good sillage and lasting power, too.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (218 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

Dec/26/2012

Literally, I will buy this forever. You don't know how many times I'm complimented DAILY on how good I smell, I swear, at school, people sometimes stop me and ask what I'm wearing. It smells amazingly vanillaly, I just can't get over it. It's cheap and lasts FOREVER. I wear this 5 days a week and I've had it for at least a year and have a little less than half left.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Oct/03/2012

My favorite in the fantasies line with vanilla lace and then amber romance. This perfume is really nice. I have worn it in the smouldering Florida sun as well as icestorms. It's beautiful everywhere. This has gotten me lots of compliments and I really love the sweet scent. This is a superior basic vanilla

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Sep/23/2012

So, I thought I'd be in love with this, but I think I just like it. I can't pick up a ton of coconut, which may be a good thing to some, but I was a tiny bit upset by it. I do get alot of vanilla. It also lasts a good while on my skin. I do however, get a tiny hint of like, an artificial scent. BUT... when my boyfriend smelled it on me, he went absolutely crazy! He pretty much never …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age25-29