MAC Bronzilla

MAC Bronzilla
Bronzilla

4.8

This is one of those lipsticks that I bought just "because". It was not overly original in the packaging nor was it a color that was heavily hyped up online. But after purchasing and wearing a few times it became one of my faves.
It's not too frosty and is neural enough to be a nude on my skintone. And if I wear a gloss on top it tones down the frost even more. I love it and I don't even need a liner.

This color won't be for everyone because it is a frost and I know that frosts automatically scare some people away. But if don't mind a frost and love a brown type neutral, then this is a winner

on 4/24/2012 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the only neutral lipstick I own; I'm more of a color person. Despite having skintone that leans cool, the bronziness looks good on me. I think it is the strong pink quality of the color.
It has nice frostiness but is subtle overall.

on 7/1/2010 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is just a beautiful color, I'm an nc30 and it complements my skin really nicely. I don't even need to wear a l/g over this, it is so gorgeous on its own - bronzey, luminous, and yes, frosty :) Most of the time I don't even wear a lip liner with this, it just looks so good on its own. Hurry up and get this while you can, it is now on MAC's Goodbyes list! :(

on 4/11/2010 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Got this, because it looked so nice in the tube. But the colour looked weird on me, maybe due to my lightly pigmented lips? It came out all ashy and greyish and...weird. But still giving it 4 lippies because it seemed ok on others (based on the other reviews) and because it looked so nice in the tube and when I swatched it. Maybe it was due to my weird lips??
Update 30/4/2010: Managed to find a way to wear this. Filled my lips with a warm brown lipliner (using Laura Mercier in Hazelnut), and put this on top and it comes out a nice warm brown bronze. Perfect for my warm, NC30 undertones! Upping it to full lippies!

on 3/29/2010 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

What a lovely colour- on my NC35 skin, its like my-lips-but-robot, a beautiful natural toned colour but metallic. I'm not sure whether it's unusually sheer for a frost formula or whether it matches really well, but I mostly see just frost with no great change to my lip colour. Its not a natural looking lipcolour due to the frost, but it doesn't look out of place all the same. The texture is less dry than other comparable frosts (like Colour Me Coral) and doesn't play up flaky lips. I'm supremely satisfied that I went back and picked this one up.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Bronzilla is the one color I thought I hated until seeing it IRL. It is a beautiful frosty light bronzey color. It is lovely paired with Liqueur l/g. It's the perfect nude shade for my NC 43-45 skin tone. The color is truly unique and unlike any MAC lippie I have seen before. This color would look great on anyone who loves neutral colors.

Popular Lipsticks