The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Soak

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Soak

4.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

I have a thing with my feet,I want them relaxed and as smooth as possible,from all the products I've tried that is definitely the best!

on 5/10/2010 2:47:00 PM

I bought this a few years ago at a friend's Body Shop party. You use a capful each soak so it lasts quite a while. It doesn't perform miracles but it is quite relaxing and makes your feet soft because of the oils. I'd buy again.

on 2/13/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first tried this foot soak from The Body Shop about three or four years ago, though i haven't repurchased it in a long time. My experience with this was pretty positive, very much like with the peppermint foot scrub from TBS. I really enjoyed the nice strong scent of the peppermint, and when i opened up the plastic jar, the little salts reminded me of crushed mint candies : ]. I think this would be a nice item to have around for when you'd like to give yourself a pedicure, or simply if you want to soak your feet in warm water and sooth your skin. From what i remember, this lasted for a good amount of time; and there is a nice amount of product inside. Though i find that this is a bit on the expensive side, I think this is a product that i could see myself trying again.

Popular Bath Treatments