Waterless Foam Shampoo for Dry/Curly to Normal Hair

price range

Reviews

Reviews

4 years ago

I don't like this at all.It did nothing for me....I am trying to find one I like..I do like Suave in the gold can much better!

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

This is absolute rubbish! Does nothing it says on the bottle. Makes my hair look disgusting! Never recommending or buying this product again.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I bought this awhile ago and it has lasted me forever. Fantastic value. Has a nice, fresh scent that gets rid of sweat and pollution smell. The hair truly feels clean again, not just less oily. ...

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I have used this product ever since it first appeared in drug stores a few years ago. I have curly hair and this refreshed my curls perfectly!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

8 years ago

I definitely wouldn't buy this again. It leaves a horrible texture and really doesn't help get rid of the oil.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I found this shampoo worked well. It took the stringing hair factor away. I like that the foam isn't as heavy on the hair as the tresemmes other dry shampoos. All of tresemmes other dry shampoos...

About reviewer (40 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Used twice for camping. Threw away. Pros: Absorbs oil. Cons: Leaves hair dull and lifeless. VERY perfumed!! The smell is VERY strong.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

8 years ago

I have always wanted to try a dry shampoo so I picked this up. It smells good and gets rid of odors that your hair may be carrying if you haven't washed it in a while.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

HairBrown

8 years ago

Sooo bad, I have tried to use this a few times on next day hair and it makes my hair look about 5x more greasy and limp than when I started!! I have using it all different ways and never had a good...

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

I guess I am one of the only reviewers that actually likes this product (this is the oily/straight to normal hair version) I have been wanting to try a dry shampoo and just happened to pick this up...

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

5 years ago

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

8 years ago

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium