Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

2.4

on 3/31/2012 5:34:00 PM

I was given this as a gift... I like Halle by Halle Berry, but this is not even close to that scent. This smells like cotton candy. Way too light, and candy-ish for me.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Don't waste your money!!!
Smells good but 20minutes or so after you put this stuff on....poof....its gone...totally gone! Honestly don't buy this...its pointless.

on 7/1/2010 3:36:00 AM

I am a perfume collector with over 40 bottles. I picked this up at Walmart, on sale for $22. I cannot get enough of it. I wish the staying power was longer, and I wish that it came in eau de parfum in a larger bottle than 30 ml and that it wasn't limited edition. I was trying different scents at Shoppers. One hour later: Out of all of them, including higher end ones, I liked this one the best I was surprised to find out it was a lower end perfume! If you enjoy sweet perfumes like this floral gourmand with a vanillic base you should try this hidden gem. One lippie off for lack of staying power.

I did not buy this but instead used a tester and I'm glad I did.
The scent reeks of cotton candy....which is fine if it's a cotton candy perfume but this is supposed to be an Orchid scent.

It's nasty and I immediately showered it off as it made me a bit sick.

I don't actually own this but I had liked it when I smelled it in a magazine so today I sprayed it on myself at Kohl's. I admit, I like it a lot more than original Halle fragrance... I remember smelling that an hating it. This is a nice, light flowery fragrance with some powder in there too. The only thing I don't like is the lasting power. Compared to two other perfumes I sprayed on myself at the same time, this I can smell the least now... I can barley smell it when I put my nose right up to my wrist (and I sprayed it less than an hour ago). I would buy this if I found it for dirt cheap because I do like the scent, just wish it lasted more than 20 minutes.

Popular Fragrances