Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

4.4

on 9/28/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this when it was on special for $29.00 I instantly fell in love with the scent it's a pleasant smell it's not to overpowering like other perfumes. It's perfect for any occasion. I've been using this for months now and it smells divine

on 5/29/2010 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I bought this in the hope that it would be better than Halle's first fragrance - the jury's not in on that one yet, for me. I do like Pure Orchid - it's a close-to-the-skin, sweet, soft fragrance that works well in warmer weather (and I imagine would be fine in cooler temps too). The only problem is it has no lasting power. Nonetheless, I'd buy it again.

on 3/4/2010 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Smells so nice and feminine. Great if you like florals cons" does not last long at all since it's an EDT

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the previous review that on the drydown (wait about an hour) this smells almost exactly Mariah's fragrance M, only Mariah's M has greater sillage. It has a lightly floral, soft sweet gourmand drydown that wafts of sweet marshmallows. It is a lovely fragrance but if you have M, you don't need this one.

on 2/19/2010 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I admit, this is the first celebrity fragrance I have EVER tried, aside from Elzabeth Taylor's a while back. The only reason I gave Pure Orchid a shot is because it was sitting right in front of me at Walgreens, for a lovely price. I thought it smelled terrific, but didnt' buy it because I wasn't so sure I wanted to invest in a celeb scent. By the end of the day, I had to go back for it and I still think it smells incredible. Personally, I think it's similar to the original (which I also had to buy - couldn't resist) but with a fruit twist. Creamy, vanilla, slight spice dry down. On me it lasts for 5-6 hours. Picked this up .5 oz for $6.99 - found same price on Ebay. It's my first floral/fruity fragrance, too, and I'm glad I tried it! Delicious, comforting scent that's not overpowering. Beautiful bottle, even in the small size.

Popular Fragrances