Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

4.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is so strange...I thought this perfume would be a warm, floral scent. Some reviewers mentioned a vanilla drydown. Sounded pleasant enough. When I sprayed it on me though, it turned into an EXACT CLONE of Armani Code. Now, don't get me wrong, this was a pleasant surprise considering I love Armani Code and it's much more expensive then Pure Orchid. It was just very unexpected. On me it was quite dark and spicy with a vanilla undertone coming out in the drydown. Literally an exact dupe of how Armani Code smells on me. Looks like no one else has had this bizarre experience, so perhaps my review should be taken with a grain of salt. But that was my experience with this perfume.

on 7/1/2010 3:36:00 AM

I am a perfume collector with over 40 bottles. I picked this up at Walmart, on sale for $22. I cannot get enough of it. I wish the staying power was longer, and I wish that it came in eau de parfum in a larger bottle than 30 ml and that it wasn't limited edition. I was trying different scents at Shoppers. One hour later: Out of all of them, including higher end ones, I liked this one the best I was surprised to find out it was a lower end perfume! If you enjoy sweet perfumes like this floral gourmand with a vanillic base you should try this hidden gem. One lippie off for lack of staying power.

on 9/28/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this when it was on special for $29.00 I instantly fell in love with the scent it's a pleasant smell it's not to overpowering like other perfumes. It's perfect for any occasion. I've been using this for months now and it smells divine

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as a gift and it's a really nice scent. Very floral and sweet. It's not overpowering and but I have to reapply throughout the day.

on 5/6/2010 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i actually bought this for my mom for mother's day.. times are tough and i cannot really afford her usual but she mentioned she liked this and i thought it might be nice for casual days, whatever.
i sniffed it and it really does smell nice. it is really inexpensive and i believe it is a nice quality for the money. wal mart has a nice packaged kit you can buy as a present and i think she really will enjoy it.

on 2/27/2010 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

smells ok.....SMELLS LIKE MARIAH CAREY M FRAGRANCE....JUST A SOFT COPY. ANYONE ELSE THINK? DID NOT WANT THAT SCENT AGAIN.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pure Orchid is very nice...smells like orchids,its sweet...has orchid,blackberry creme,lemon,star anise...smells like orchids and blackberry to me...the perfume is purple,a little powdery.Ladies that like sweet perfumes may like Pure Orchid.