Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as a gift and it's a really nice scent. Very floral and sweet. It's not overpowering and but I have to reapply throughout the day.

on 9/28/2013 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I brought this when it was on special for $29.00 I instantly fell in love with the scent it's a pleasant smell it's not to overpowering like other perfumes. It's perfect for any occasion. I've been using this for months now and it smells divine

on 5/25/2011 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This scent is nice, but I feel like it smells quite similar to other celebrity fragrances. It is a sweet floral with the strong orchid notes and lighter berry notes which gives this scent that sweet smell. This doesn't last so well with me, but I wear it everyday mainly because its a nice go-to fragrance. I probably wouldn't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Super cute bottle. The fragrance does not match the name. The scent is sweet in a cotton candy meets synthetic blackberry and apples kind of way with lots of amber undertones. The name 'Pure Orchid' evokes a tropical far-away island sort of vibe and this was not it. It was much heavier and sweeter than I expected. Biggest reason for not purchasing is that this is a migraine-inducer.