Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

3.0

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Don't waste your money!!!
Smells good but 20minutes or so after you put this stuff on....poof....its gone...totally gone! Honestly don't buy this...its pointless.

on 5/24/2010 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been loving this fragrance lately. It's a warm, soft vanilla that works in the heat of spring and summer. It seems very similar to the original Halle... I don't smell orchid, or any floral for that matter. Just a sweet but fresh fragrance. Nothing too special but it's very inexpensive, the bottle is attractive, and it smells great. If I ran out, I would buy another bottle.

hmmm....I expected Halle Berry Pure Orchid to be more tropical or to at least have a scent reminiscent of orchids. I was disappointed in this.

This is a VERY sweet scent and smells food like on me, like blackberry jam right off the top. I'm not really into smelling like dessert.

I give this 2 lippies because I just adore the bottle and I just adore Halle Berry. And Ms. Berry looks divine in the ad for Pure Orchid...walking out of the ocean towards you carrying that single orchid.

It's too bad the scent is such a disappointment. By the way, it's a "floral"? I don't detect ANY floral notes, just foody notes AND there are no floral notes in it! Please see below...

More on Pure Orchid:

Halle Berry perfumes and colognes
Floral fragrances
Halle Pure Orchid by Halle Berry
For: women Designer: Halle Berry Olfactive Group: Floral Halle Berry Halle Pure Orchid
Halle Pure Orchid by Halle Berry is a floral fragrance for women. Halle Pure Orchid is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2010. The noses behind this fragrance are Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Christophe Raynaud. Top notes are amalfi lemon, papaya and cactus; middle notes are star anise, orchid and blackberry; base notes are patchouli, tonka bean and sequoia.

I don't actually own this but I had liked it when I smelled it in a magazine so today I sprayed it on myself at Kohl's. I admit, I like it a lot more than original Halle fragrance... I remember smelling that an hating it. This is a nice, light flowery fragrance with some powder in there too. The only thing I don't like is the lasting power. Compared to two other perfumes I sprayed on myself at the same time, this I can smell the least now... I can barley smell it when I put my nose right up to my wrist (and I sprayed it less than an hour ago). I would buy this if I found it for dirt cheap because I do like the scent, just wish it lasted more than 20 minutes.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Pure Orchid is very nice...smells like orchids,its sweet...has orchid,blackberry creme,lemon,star anise...smells like orchids and blackberry to me...the perfume is purple,a little powdery.Ladies that like sweet perfumes may like Pure Orchid.

Popular Fragrances