3.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I got this as a gift and it's a really nice scent. Very floral and sweet. It's not overpowering and but I have to reapply throughout the day.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I brought this when it was on special for $29.00 I instantly fell in love with the scent it's a pleasant smell it's not to overpowering like other perfumes. It's perfect for any occasion. I've been using this for months now and it smells divine

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2.0

8 years ago

I was given this as a gift... I like Halle by Halle Berry, but this is not even close to that scent. This smells like cotton candy. Way too light, and candy-ish for me.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

9 years ago

Despite the name of this perfume, 'Pure Orchid' doesn't smell like an orchid at all! On me, it smells of berries, blackberries to be exact as listed in the notes. There's a bit of spice in this that's quite subtle which gives it a warm comforting smell. However, I'm not too crazy about the scent. It smells nice, but I think it's very generic and the staying power is very poor. I spray it on my wrist and neck and after 1 hour, the scent is barely there! Overall, it's a nice sweet floral that's not too heavy on the patchouli, but I wouldn't buy because it reminds me of a perfume I already have.

About reviewer (1000 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

This scent is nice, but I feel like it smells quite similar to other celebrity fragrances. It is a sweet floral with the strong orchid notes and lighter berry notes which gives this scent that sweet smell. This doesn't last so well with me, but I wear it everyday mainly because its a nice go-to fragrance. I probably wouldn't repurchase.

About reviewer (352 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

9 years ago

This just an OK fragrance. Out of the 2 fragrances I normally wear, this one is my least favorite. The bottle is really small, and the scent doesn't scream floral or orchid to me. Rather, its kind of sweet, like candy or something. I wish the scent lasted longer too. I got this as a gift, but I wouldn't buy it.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

1.0

9 years ago

Don't waste your money!!! Smells good but 20minutes or so after you put this stuff on....poof....its gone...totally gone! Honestly don't buy this...its pointless.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinDry

HairBlond

9 years ago

I love florals and lately gourmands. I tried all the celebrity perfumes at Zellers and only liked HB Pure Orchid. After a week of trying it at the store, I finally bought a bottle. If you like Flower Bomb (which is stronger floral), Hugo Boss Femme and Flora, then you might like Pure Orchid. Sweetness with vanilla and berries in the drydown. To avoid offending coworkers, I spray it on my breastbone. Everyonce in awhile, I catch a beautiful sugary scent. (Aqualino smells like sweat on me). Update 2014/08/24: I find the berries annoying. I still like the sweetness of this perfume but the berries get in the way. Changed rating from 4/5 to 2/5

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

10 years ago

After smelling a sample of HB Pure Orchid in a magazine, I had high hopes for this fragrance. After buying, however, it took me a few days to figure out if I liked this & wanted to keep or return it. I originally felt like all I could smell was the orchid floral, but after a min or two I definitely became much more aware of the blackberry & vanilla. I decided that it was worth keeping b/c it is pretty & reminds me of my wedding day, when I carried a big bouquet or orchids. I also thought b/c it was an EDP it would have decent staying power....it doesn't. I definitely don't plan to repurchase.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

10 years ago

I am a perfume collector with over 40 bottles. I picked this up at Walmart, on sale for $22. I cannot get enough of it. I wish the staying power was longer, and I wish that it came in eau de parfum in a larger bottle than 30 ml and that it wasn't limited edition. I was trying different scents at Shoppers. One hour later: Out of all of them, including higher end ones, I liked this one the best I was surprised to find out it was a lower end perfume! If you enjoy sweet perfumes like this floral gourmand with a vanillic base you should try this hidden gem. One lippie off for lack of staying power.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool