Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 44-55
Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

2.0

1 review

hmmm....I expected Halle Berry Pure Orchid to be more tropical or to at least have a scent reminiscent of orchids. I was disappointed in this.

This is a VERY sweet scent and smells food like on me, like blackberry jam right off the top. I'm not really into smelling like dessert.

I give this 2 lippies because I just adore the bottle and I just adore Halle Berry. And Ms. Berry looks divine in the ad for Pure Orchid...walking out of the ocean towards you carrying that single orchid.

It's too bad the scent is such a disappointment. By the way, it's a "floral"? I don't detect ANY floral notes, just foody notes AND there are no floral notes in it! Please see below...

More on Pure Orchid:

Halle Berry perfumes and colognes
Floral fragrances
Halle Pure Orchid by Halle Berry
For: women Designer: Halle Berry Olfactive Group: Floral Halle Berry Halle Pure Orchid
Halle Pure Orchid by Halle Berry is a floral fragrance for women. Halle Pure Orchid is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2010. The noses behind this fragrance are Rodrigo Flores-Roux and Christophe Raynaud. Top notes are amalfi lemon, papaya and cactus; middle notes are star anise, orchid and blackberry; base notes are patchouli, tonka bean and sequoia.

Popular Fragrances