Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 19-24
Coty Pure Orchid by Halle Berry

3.8

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this as a gift and it's a really nice scent. Very floral and sweet. It's not overpowering and but I have to reapply throughout the day.

on 3/31/2012 5:34:00 PM

I was given this as a gift... I like Halle by Halle Berry, but this is not even close to that scent. This smells like cotton candy. Way too light, and candy-ish for me.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is so strange...I thought this perfume would be a warm, floral scent. Some reviewers mentioned a vanilla drydown. Sounded pleasant enough. When I sprayed it on me though, it turned into an EXACT CLONE of Armani Code. Now, don't get me wrong, this was a pleasant surprise considering I love Armani Code and it's much more expensive then Pure Orchid. It was just very unexpected. On me it was quite dark and spicy with a vanilla undertone coming out in the drydown. Literally an exact dupe of how Armani Code smells on me. Looks like no one else has had this bizarre experience, so perhaps my review should be taken with a grain of salt. But that was my experience with this perfume.

I don't actually own this but I had liked it when I smelled it in a magazine so today I sprayed it on myself at Kohl's. I admit, I like it a lot more than original Halle fragrance... I remember smelling that an hating it. This is a nice, light flowery fragrance with some powder in there too. The only thing I don't like is the lasting power. Compared to two other perfumes I sprayed on myself at the same time, this I can smell the least now... I can barley smell it when I put my nose right up to my wrist (and I sprayed it less than an hour ago). I would buy this if I found it for dirt cheap because I do like the scent, just wish it lasted more than 20 minutes.

Popular Fragrances