Uploaded by tinkerrbelle

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/08/2008

This is one of my favourite lip gloss shades. It's such an intricate combination of gold and pink. It looks great on!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrown

Jun/20/2008

I typically don't like to use lipstick … I haven't mastered application without a mirror. So mostly I stock up on Lipglasses. But Lip Lacquer is a happy marriage of gloss and lipstick. Varneesh is such a gorgeous shade and it really plays well on my naturally pigmented lips - my favorites are pinkish mauves, so this fits right into my palette. Sometimes I'll wear this to work …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

May/29/2008

I just got this in the mail today an wore it, and I have to say that I am head over heels for it. It's a beautiful pink color that is moderately dark without apparent frost or odd brown tones in it. My skin is very light, and so I was worried that I would be unable to handle the color. I was very wrong. It's beautiful with light skin. The tube is about 1/3 larger than a lipglass which …Read more

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

Feb/04/2008

I bought this a long time ago and then sent it to the back of the drawer when I started doing a more strong and emphasized lip and less emphasized eyes, When I started doing a smokey eye again I pulled it back out of my drawer and fell in love all over again. I'm just sorry I left it to gather dust for so long. Every girl should have this!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (201 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/01/2008

I stumbled across this last week & it was exactly what I have been looking for, without knowing it! Its a beautiful pinky-goldy-rose colour, quite neutral. Its just fabulous really. I find I only need to reapply once during the work day, so for me it lasts. The price is right too. Definate re-purchase if I ever run out.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Nov/29/2007

Love this, it's a staple. Would look good on yellowish and pale complexions. It's very versatile, I usually amp it up a bit with Subculture lipliner. Pretty pinkish brown that won't wash you out and great staying power. Love love love.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Sep/28/2007

I LOVE Varneesh. It looks great over Viva Glam V or Hug Me l/s.
I can't say anything about this product that hasn't already been said, but if you don't already own it, go get it!
The staying power on me is excellent.

About reviewer (356 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Jun/26/2007

The color is FANTASTIC! I always do smoke up my eyes and I love Varneesh with the whole look!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

May/01/2007

This product is excellent. As already mentioned, it isn't long lasting, but the color is a really nice neutral, peachy pink. It looks really good when you're playing up your eyes and you just want something pretty and simple on the lips.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBlond

Jan/20/2007

This is my first MAC Lacquer purchase and I am definitely impressed although the staying power isn't miraculous! I bought this a few days ago and I can't stop wearing it! I love this light peachy pink color! It doesn't look that interesting in the tube but the color stands out when you wear it!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18