4.6

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

Pretty, sparkly, sheer red

About reviewer (385 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This is the perf evday safe red. I got my hands on a vintage tube of this lipstick w Lipglass from eBay & im soooo glad I did it's abso perf I love the color & how it can be built up coz it's Lustre. I wear it w Beet lipliner & MAC prep + prime lip. I wasn't living anywhere near a MAC counter in 2011 staying w my parents & I hadn't gotten into online ordering yet like I do now. I was sooooo lucky it was only $29 for each cyndi on eBay that's like a 100% mark up lol it's still perf thou!!!!!!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

8 years ago

BEST COLOR EVER!!! I'm almost done with my lipstick, going crazy trying to find it :( please RE-LAUNCH.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

8 years ago

I am very pale, and have a fair amount of red in my skin, which means that I have to be careful when selecting a red lipstick. This color is the absolute best! It's smooth, creamy, and it's a lustre color, which means you can wear it sheer or layer it on a second time to wear it opaque. It makes your lips look moist and soft, and it doesn't dehydrate. The perfect HG red lipstick!

About reviewer (120 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

LOVEEE this lippie!! MAC should make this PERM. Its a perfect all year round shade or corally red. The proceeds going to a good cause make it even better!!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

8 years ago

This is such a wearable red lipstick. I'm totally in love with it, I wear it whenever I can. Its lustre formula allows you to build up the intensity of the colour to your own preference. Also, it is very moisturising! =)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

When I first went to MAC for a muted red I had totally forgotten about this one even though I had looked at it before! When I asked the woman working that day for the muted red, The first one she directed me to was this one. I instantly knew that I was getting it. Especially after trying it on! It was gorgeous!!!! This is the best muted red color ever! It isn't like a nude red, it's red toned down! It brightens the face, makes your lips look amazing! ETC! GET ITT!!!!!!!!!!! The finish is a Lustre it is pigmented and moisturizing! I find this one a tad more pigmented than the other lustres but I still totally and completely enjoy and love this lipstick! The prices change depending on where you live, But I am pretty sure this one in the US is 14.50. But check your local mac for more information. GET THIS LIPSTICK!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is the best lipstick ever for me. Please re-launch it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

9 years ago

I'm not really into reds because I get a little shy wearing it. I feel it's too much of a bold color for me to pull off. BUT Viva Glam Cyndi works for me :) I'm NC25-NC30, yellow undertoned, dark brown hair with pigmented lips for reference. It's definitely wearable for the daytime, not just night. It's not too drying but I still recommend applying a lip balm under. It's a lustre finish so it can be built up to the intensity you prefer. It's more of a muted, subtle red I think and it's not too out there. I had to take off 1 star because the lasting power isn't that great. It is hard to find now since it's discontinued, so if your MAC counter still carries a few.. just get it!! It's really worth trying, you'll love it!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

9 years ago

YES!!! LOVE this color!!!!!! I soooo wish it wasn't limited edition. This is THE red for WOC. It looks so great because it's a slightly coral red, so it picks up some of the golden undertones in darker skintones. If you can find one, get it. I'm a NC50.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm