MAC Viva Glam Cyndi ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

MAC Viva Glam Cyndi ] ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.6

This is the perf evday safe red. I got my hands on a vintage tube of this lipstick w Lipglass from eBay & im soooo glad I did it's abso perf I love the color & how it can be built up coz it's Lustre. I wear it w Beet lipliner & MAC prep + prime lip. I wasn't living anywhere near a MAC counter in 2011 staying w my parents & I hadn't gotten into online ordering yet like I do now. I was sooooo lucky it was only $29 for each cyndi on eBay that's like a 100% mark up lol it's still perf thou!!!!!!!

on 12/26/2011 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

BEST COLOR EVER!!!
I'm almost done with my lipstick, going crazy trying to find it :(
please RE-LAUNCH.

on 9/13/2011 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I am very pale, and have a fair amount of red in my skin, which means that I have to be careful when selecting a red lipstick. This color is the absolute best! It's smooth, creamy, and it's a lustre color, which means you can wear it sheer or layer it on a second time to wear it opaque. It makes your lips look moist and soft, and it doesn't dehydrate. The perfect HG red lipstick!

on 9/8/2011 1:55:00 PM

LOVEEE this lippie!! MAC should make this PERM. Its a perfect all year round shade or corally red. The proceeds going to a good cause make it even better!!

This is such a wearable red lipstick. I'm totally in love with it, I wear it whenever I can. Its lustre formula allows you to build up the intensity of the colour to your own preference. Also, it is very moisturising! =)

When I first went to MAC for a muted red I had totally forgotten about this one even though I had looked at it before! When I asked the woman working that day for the muted red, The first one she directed me to was this one. I instantly knew that I was getting it. Especially after trying it on! It was gorgeous!!!! This is the best muted red color ever! It isn't like a nude red, it's red toned down! It brightens the face, makes your lips look amazing! ETC! GET ITT!!!!!!!!!!! The finish is a Lustre it is pigmented and moisturizing! I find this one a tad more pigmented than the other lustres but I still totally and completely enjoy and love this lipstick! The prices change depending on where you live, But I am pretty sure this one in the US is 14.50. But check your local mac for more information. GET THIS LIPSTICK!

on 7/31/2011 12:39:00 PM

This is the best lipstick ever for me. Please re-launch it.

on 7/23/2011 4:26:00 PM

I'm not really into reds because I get a little shy wearing it. I feel it's too much of a bold color for me to pull off. BUT Viva Glam Cyndi works for me :) I'm NC25-NC30, yellow undertoned, dark brown hair with pigmented lips for reference. It's definitely wearable for the daytime, not just night. It's not too drying but I still recommend applying a lip balm under. It's a lustre finish so it can be built up to the intensity you prefer. It's more of a muted, subtle red I think and it's not too out there. I had to take off 1 star because the lasting power isn't that great. It is hard to find now since it's discontinued, so if your MAC counter still carries a few.. just get it!! It's really worth trying, you'll love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

YES!!! LOVE this color!!!!!! I soooo wish it wasn't limited edition. This is THE red for WOC. It looks so great because it's a slightly coral red, so it picks up some of the golden undertones in darker skintones.
If you can find one, get it.
I'm a NC50.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

LOVE!! I would describe it as a reddish coral. It applies a bit sheer but that's fine with me. I'm in love with this colour. I like wearing it just on it's own and sometimes as a stain. It is bright, but definitely wearable for my skin-tone. It has a nice glossy finish and applies very smoothly. I think my favourite from MAC. If only it wasn't limited edition I would have stocked up!