Max Factor Lipfinity 3D Maxwear Lip Color - 630 Chartreuse Blend

Max Factor Lipfinity 3D Maxwear Lip Color - 630 Chartreuse Blend

1 review

on 2/10/2010 8:12:00 PM

This is a very dark, purple-berry color. It reminds me of MAC Violet Hue, maybe a smidge lighter. These are longwear colors so you must be careful with application (can apply lightly or heavy color, don't blot, wait til dry so color is even). It comes with a shimmer gloss that keeps your lips moisturized and the gloss color is a Chartreuse (sort of lime green) shimmer. The gloss doesn't seem to add any color for what its worth, it just keeps the lips moist. I can wear this color at night on my pale skin and its great because it doesn't move which can be difficult with dark lippies in general. I think it would look beautiful on darker skin tones. The MF line is discontinued in the US but I found these at Big Lots on sale currently.

In general with these 3D lippies, I find some combos kind of odd where the gloss adds color, not necessarily in a complementary way and some have no color when you'd like them to. Go figure. But in general, I wish they were going to continue selling these here in the US because I think the color range on these babies is pretty darn extensive. So bummed about Max Factor being discontinued in the States.