Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting ConcealerBourjois Healthy Mix Correcting ConcealerBourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer - 52 MedHealthy Mix Correcting ConcealerBourjois Healthy Mix Concealer #52

3.5

HEALTHY MIX CONCEALER / ANTICERNES CORRECTEUR: AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), SILICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), DIMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, MICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, RUBUS ARCTICUS FRUIT EXTRACT, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SORBIC ACID.

on 1/16/2017 11:06:00 PM

It dryed out my undereye area... didn't really enjoyed it...

on 1/9/2017 3:33:00 AM

A good concealer! I use it under my eyes and it works pretty well to conceal my under eye circles, and also can be used to hide hyper pigmentation. Its texture is a bit thicker which gives the impression that itll be a bit more hydrating but it is neither hydrating or drying.
I found it a really great "all rounder" concealer and doesnt fade too fast.
Finishes to a slight matte finish and I am around MAC NC25- NC30 and i took shade 3.
there are only 3 shades and theyre all quite pale.
Small portable squeeze tube that looks like a lipgloss is great for me to take when im traveling!

Horrible texture. Feels like cement... It's so weird, at the same time it is thick and dry, it looks heavy and gross. I love the healthy mix serum foundation, so light, natural, refreshing on the skin, I thought this would follow the same lines... Some youtubers I like recommended it so I tried it and was so disappointed....

on 12/19/2016 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Best undereye concealer!
I have a very dark and dry undereye area.
Works best if used with a classic triangular makeup sponge.
Does feel a little drying at first but it has a natural finish with great coverage.
Lasts all day and most importantly - doesn't settle into fine lines.

Definitely recommend!

EDIT: My skin gets a bit dry in the winter and I couldn't use this concealer anymore. Too dry for my undereye. I'm going to to save this for the summer.

I don't use this for under my eyes, but for covering blemishes, and for that I love it. it blends perfectly with my foundation and stays on all day.
the only drawbacks for me are the tube, the drying time and the colour range.
I'm lucky to be very fair, so the shade selection fits me, but at my local store, they only had three, rather light shades, which clearly isn't great.
the tube that it comes in (in Britain, at least) is one of those annoying squeezy tubes with the slanted top, it is impossible to control the amount that comes out.
And lastly, you have to blend it out really fast otherwise, it dries.
However, if yu do so, and the shade fits, it works great.

on 8/10/2016 2:47:00 AM

this is my second tube. over all gives a nice matte glow and evens out the face. not full coverage. I use it on my entire face after moisturising. I do not use it anything else no foundation no powder. staying power is 5 to 6 hours approx, after that you need some touch ups. I will keep buying this product. in fact thinking to buy the entire range of healthy mix. the package should be improved like a tube with stick for easy application.

on 6/27/2016 7:14:00 AM

I have oily skin and out of every concealer so far, this is the Only One that has properly covered all my pores and evened out the skin tone, remaining in place until I take it off 10h later.
Under the eye? Maybe not as good, but I don't expect a concealer for the pimples etc to be the same as the one needed beneath my eyes. For that I've got another one (MAC) and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. So, if all you need is to cover page pimples, pores and all that this is your shit.

Unfortunately I'm really not happy with this product. I have very normal skin and when applying even the smallest of amounts if leaves me with a dry/snake skin look. Even when I tried to apply a little on my chin (to see if the same thing happened)....it did, my chin was left look flaky and dry. Real shame as I LOVE Bourjois products ☺

on 6/8/2016 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Avoid at all costs if you have even somewhat dry skin. Completely unusable on the undereye area and eyelids - the only thing I bought it for since my skin is painfully dry and doesn't tend to suffer from blemishes. Settles into fine lines immediately, even when using the tiniest amount patted in with a finger or damp sponge. Tube packaging is hygienic I guess but makes it hard to squeeze out the right amount - I'd prefer a doefoot applicator. It's cheap (I think I paid around 6 GBP) but false economy - I'd rather have spent 10 more for something that I can actually use.

on 4/14/2016 10:11:00 AM

I do not use this under the eyes. As plenty of others have said, this dries horribly on the under eye area, and I do not think it looks particularly radiance boosting.

However, I have been using it to cover blemishes and redness, and have found it very good for this when patted onto the skin rather than blending. I've even repurchased it because I liked it so much.

I set this immediately with setting powder else I find it does cake, but still feel the consistency is too thick for the under-eye area.

Overall, as I have already stated I would repurchase this. I think you get a good amount considering the price.