Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer

Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting ConcealerBourjois Healthy Mix Correcting ConcealerBourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer - 52 MedHealthy Mix Correcting ConcealerBourjois Healthy Mix Concealer #52

3.5

HEALTHY MIX CONCEALER / ANTICERNES CORRECTEUR: AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PROPANEDIOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), SILICA, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), POTASSIUM SORBATE, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), DIMETHICONE, CHLORPHENESIN, MICA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, RUBUS ARCTICUS FRUIT EXTRACT, BENZOIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, SORBIC ACID.

I don't use this for under my eyes, but for covering blemishes, and for that I love it. it blends perfectly with my foundation and stays on all day.
the only drawbacks for me are the tube, the drying time and the colour range.
I'm lucky to be very fair, so the shade selection fits me, but at my local store, they only had three, rather light shades, which clearly isn't great.
the tube that it comes in (in Britain, at least) is one of those annoying squeezy tubes with the slanted top, it is impossible to control the amount that comes out.
And lastly, you have to blend it out really fast otherwise, it dries.
However, if yu do so, and the shade fits, it works great.

on 8/10/2016 2:47:00 AM

this is my second tube. over all gives a nice matte glow and evens out the face. not full coverage. I use it on my entire face after moisturising. I do not use it anything else no foundation no powder. staying power is 5 to 6 hours approx, after that you need some touch ups. I will keep buying this product. in fact thinking to buy the entire range of healthy mix. the package should be improved like a tube with stick for easy application.

To Read all 131 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/27/2016 7:14:00 AM

I have oily skin and out of every concealer so far, this is the Only One that has properly covered all my pores and evened out the skin tone, remaining in place until I take it off 10h later.
Under the eye? Maybe not as good, but I don't expect a concealer for the pimples etc to be the same as the one needed beneath my eyes. For that I've got another one (MAC) and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. So, if all you need is to cover page pimples, pores and all that this is your shit.

Unfortunately I'm really not happy with this product. I have very normal skin and when applying even the smallest of amounts if leaves me with a dry/snake skin look. Even when I tried to apply a little on my chin (to see if the same thing happened)....it did, my chin was left look flaky and dry. Real shame as I LOVE Bourjois products ☺

on 6/8/2016 8:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Avoid at all costs if you have even somewhat dry skin. Completely unusable on the undereye area and eyelids - the only thing I bought it for since my skin is painfully dry and doesn't tend to suffer from blemishes. Settles into fine lines immediately, even when using the tiniest amount patted in with a finger or damp sponge. Tube packaging is hygienic I guess but makes it hard to squeeze out the right amount - I'd prefer a doefoot applicator. It's cheap (I think I paid around 6 GBP) but false economy - I'd rather have spent 10 more for something that I can actually use.

on 4/14/2016 10:11:00 AM

I do not use this under the eyes. As plenty of others have said, this dries horribly on the under eye area, and I do not think it looks particularly radiance boosting.

However, I have been using it to cover blemishes and redness, and have found it very good for this when patted onto the skin rather than blending. I've even repurchased it because I liked it so much.

I set this immediately with setting powder else I find it does cake, but still feel the consistency is too thick for the under-eye area.

Overall, as I have already stated I would repurchase this. I think you get a good amount considering the price.

on 3/14/2016 12:56:00 PM

I've come to realise this concealer actually makes me look more tired. I first apply Estee Lauder Double Wear then pop this on top. It just rubs off my DW and seems to make me look even more blue under the eye!
It does smooth on nicely though. Perhaps it needs to be dabbed more than spread? The applicator is also tricky. It spurts out in big blobs, so a lot ends up wasted. Won’t repurchase.

on 3/12/2016 10:44:00 AM

It's awful!! Cakey and very dry even in my oily eyelids!! Was not worth the money now I apply ut to highlight arojnd my mouth and nose and hope to trash it when used!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I hate this stuff. Worst concealer I've ever tried. Unlike the Bourjois Healthy mix foundation for which I wrote a glowy review, this concealer is really bad. It's so thick, it looks so cakey and makes my under eye look so dry and unnatural. How could Bourjois get it so right with the foundation and miss so hard on the concealer ??
Trust me, don't buy it.

on 1/12/2016 6:20:00 PM

I bought this product after I ran out of maybelline dream touch lumi in the second lightest shade and it was such a big mistake, it clung to every dry patch on my face and looked kind of dull. I now have Urban Decay naked skin concealer and it is absolutely perfect for dry/normal skin I love it.