Victoria's Secret Miraculous bra

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Victoria's Secret Miraculous bra

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I already have decent sized breasts (30DD), but a friend and I got these as a joke during the last Semi-Annual Sale. I've only worn it twice, to a bar and a concert, and both times got me a lot of attention from guys, but not in a good way--my SO actually punched a drunk guy who was trying to grab them at a concert.
I got a 32C, but a 32D wasn't an option. I wish it were because I CANNOT breath in this thing!! My boobs also get squished out of the top.
However, I'm giving it 3 stars because my friend, who's a 32A, swears by this bra and it looks really good on her. She's a runner and when she wears this bra her figure is like a supermodel's. Plus its kind of fun to be able to jack your boobs up whenever you want.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This bra is truly miraculous! It makes my boobs look amazing. I'm just in love with this bra. I got it for only 15 dollars at the last semi annual sale. It really does make your boobs two sizes bigger. Im usually about a 32 b and this makes my boobs look like a d cup which is amazing to me. I will definitely be buying more of these because now I dont even want anything to do with all of my other bras.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have 3 of these bras and I love them! I'm a 34B and it adds the cleavage and size that I need for some of my tops. It is reasonably comfortable, although I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it feels very unnatural. The bra is about 2 inches of padding at its thickest and I'm scared to hug people when I'm wearing it because my boobs are rock hard! Other than that though, I really like it and will try the bikini version soon!

on 7/21/2011 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a bra that WILL give you great cleavege! I have natural C cups, but they are far apart so it's hard to create cleavage with them. I have a small frame and I buy this in a 32A... two cup sizes smaller than usual, so that I get great cleavage while still looking like the naural C cup that I am.
Takes some getting used to, and the padding will 'deflate' a little over time and look more realistic.

on 10/6/2010 10:08:00 PM

The SAME thing is at Target for only 17 dollars. Bought a bombshell several months ago, and bought the one at target today. . . same thing :) Feels the same, looks pretty much the same. It's called like Two Times Sexy or something. So,.... :)

OMG:D its a 50$ boob job. seriously. im a 32B & i bought it in a navyy-ish satin called midnight, my breasts look glorious. The cleavage looks totally natural & it makes them perky & 2 cup sizes larger. i own a corset & it doesnt push them up as high as this bra. I would not recommend it for someone who has naturally large breasts. but for anyone looking for an extra boost its great under cleavage bearing shirts & dresses.

Popular Clothes