L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in Radiation

L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in Radiation
Color Craze Nail Polish in RadiationColor Craze Nail Polish in RadiationColor Craze Nail Polish in RadiationColor Craze Nail Polish in Radiation

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/2/2016 2:47:00 AM

These polishes are pretty good. And for just a dollar u really can't beat it. I recommend you grab as many colors as u can!! However, most of the colors require 3 coats but other than that it dries nicely. But be extra careful since the more coats the longer it'll take to dry (but that's how it is anyway with all nail polishes)Oh and the base/top coat is awesome!

I purchased l.a.colors color craze gel in mint to be.I even considered the base and topcoat,but decided to just use what I had.The color is a beautiful summery.mint,or maybe teal creme color.it is very opaque and needs 2 coats. Also very shiny! And of course I love the price and was suprised by the high quality. Painted 15 hours ago and not one chip so far.there was also a very pretty wine color I want to try next. Pretty nails without the guilt of wasting money! Would definitely repurchase. 6 days later update, polish finally chipped. I reapplied topcoat after2 days, that's it.I was actually beginning to get tired of the color! Removed and applied another l a colors gel,whimsical (a pale lavender ).really love these nail polishes!

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

i have the color radiation, its a pretty blue with glitter and lots of shimmer. i bought it at dollar tree to add to my collection. it dries fast and it doesnt chip as fast as some cheap nail polish. i recomend this to anyone :)

I absolutely love the LA Colors polishes. They are some of my favorite polishes and as strange as this sounds, I actually don't mind doing multiple coats, especially with my Seche Vite topcoat. I think with about 2-3 coats you can get a beautiful color with them. I'll definitely keep buying :)

I love the teal look, especially during the winter time. This one is greenish teal but I still love it. The brush is just ok and it applies the formula smoothly. Best value product I have ever bought for less than a dollar!

on 4/10/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot say how much I LOVE Color Craze!! It's great!! super cheap and the color variety is amazing! I think it's better than the expensive brands. It may flake a bit here and there but it's definitely a GREAT product. If it was $10 i'd still buy it! Shiny and smooth, even without the top coat!

on 8/26/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ok this was a bit sheer for me but it is very pretty, its a nice light blue with shimmer. I just don't like polishes that need lots of coats

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Love love love! The sparkle is not obnoxious or obscene. The color works excellent with my very pale skin. Bought this on a whim at Dollar Tree and will return to buy more colors! The only downside is the cap is hard to tighten and tends to loosen up. But thats why you don't keep nailpolish upside down.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

One thing I hate about this (I don't know if it's just my nail polish) is that I cannot find the name of this color anywhere on the bottle (only on the outer packaging which I removed) However since I purchased it last week, I know the name of it is "Sea Siren". It's a beautiful teal with silvery gold shimmer. It's streaky but wait for it to dry before you add another coat. When I added the second coat right after, it removed a streak of nail polish (that showed my bare nail). It became tacky after 10 minutes and almost fully dried within an hour (I used one thick coat about 3 coats without letting it dry).

I'm happy there weren't as many bedsheet marks on it as I have had happen with other polishes. It's very opaque. however I wouldn't purchase again (although it is limited edition) since it looks like the online swatch (which is not very reliable since in real life it's more green than tea) of the regular lacquer in "sea green"...

To me the colors aren't very unique (in the collection in general). It's a dupe for China Glaze Nail Polish in Custom Kicks... I have enough nail polish to last me a very long time, so it takes a lot to make me buy any nail polish color again. XD

I LUV this nailpolish brand!!! I have this shade, and about 20 others from LA Colors. They're not all the same level of pigmentation tho. Some take like 4 coats to be opaque but it's definitely worth sitting that long because they wear forever! I can wear most of mine for about a week, to the point where I'm sick of the color lol. When they do wear off, there's literally NO CHIPPING! Instead the polish seems to fade from the tips, making touch-ups super easy :D I use O.P.I, Sally Hansen and Essie too, but these honestly wear better imo. Especially with a top coat, you will get sick of your n/p b4 they ever chip! I found mine at a dollarstore, I know DollarTree sells them. <3 LA Colors!!

Popular Polishes