L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in Radiation

L.A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish in Radiation
Color Craze Nail Polish in RadiationColor Craze Nail Polish in RadiationColor Craze Nail Polish in RadiationColor Craze Nail Polish in Radiation

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Bought this in the color 447 which is pure blue and purple glitter. Surprisingly it gave my nails full glitter opacity with 2 layers, dried super fast and it went without chipping for a long time. Really impressed.

on 5/26/2017 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only nail polish that does not chip for at least four days, even doing dishes! Love the stuff.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

Awsome nail polish for $1!

on 8/2/2016 2:47:00 AM

These polishes are pretty good. And for just a dollar u really can't beat it. I recommend you grab as many colors as u can!! However, most of the colors require 3 coats but other than that it dries nicely. But be extra careful since the more coats the longer it'll take to dry (but that's how it is anyway with all nail polishes)Oh and the base/top coat is awesome!

I purchased l.a.colors color craze gel in mint to be.I even considered the base and topcoat,but decided to just use what I had.The color is a beautiful summery.mint,or maybe teal creme color.it is very opaque and needs 2 coats. Also very shiny! And of course I love the price and was suprised by the high quality. Painted 15 hours ago and not one chip so far.there was also a very pretty wine color I want to try next. Pretty nails without the guilt of wasting money! Would definitely repurchase. 6 days later update, polish finally chipped. I reapplied topcoat after2 days, that's it.I was actually beginning to get tired of the color! Removed and applied another l a colors gel,whimsical (a pale lavender ).really love these nail polishes!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

i have the color radiation, its a pretty blue with glitter and lots of shimmer. i bought it at dollar tree to add to my collection. it dries fast and it doesnt chip as fast as some cheap nail polish. i recomend this to anyone :)

I absolutely love the LA Colors polishes. They are some of my favorite polishes and as strange as this sounds, I actually don't mind doing multiple coats, especially with my Seche Vite topcoat. I think with about 2-3 coats you can get a beautiful color with them. I'll definitely keep buying :)

I love the teal look, especially during the winter time. This one is greenish teal but I still love it. The brush is just ok and it applies the formula smoothly. Best value product I have ever bought for less than a dollar!

on 4/10/2013 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I cannot say how much I LOVE Color Craze!! It's great!! super cheap and the color variety is amazing! I think it's better than the expensive brands. It may flake a bit here and there but it's definitely a GREAT product. If it was $10 i'd still buy it! Shiny and smooth, even without the top coat!

on 8/26/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

ok this was a bit sheer for me but it is very pretty, its a nice light blue with shimmer. I just don't like polishes that need lots of coats

Popular Polishes