Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte - Extreme Coral #15

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

on 1/3/2014 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I've been saving up to buy this lipstick and have wen looking forward to buying it for a whole now! I have been very drawn to the packaging in particular, that lovely gold packaging and swirly looking design in the centre, Ahhh so pretty! Anyways after being hypnotised I decided 'my time has come and I'm going to pop my ysl cherry and buy a lipstick!'. I ended up buying this beautiful colour which is very shiny and has a beautiful light pink shade to it. I LOVE IT! It's so dreamy and creamy and so smooth and applies so nicely and it lasts for a very decent amount of time- in fact I loved it so much, I ran straight back to Debenhams and bought shade 15 too! Without a doubt this is the best lipstick I have ever bought and I would sell my kidney to buy another one (maybe that's a bit over dramatic haha). Do I recommend this product? Hell yes! Would I buy it again? Hell to the 100% yes!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I totally agree with bethd44. Looks best (on me) with a clean, undone, natural, and low maintenance face i.e. just black eye liner, mascara, rose/nude blush (sometimes I skip this too), and this lipstick. I was hesitant to purchase this but i'm glad I did. Takes getting used to but its one of my favourties.