SinfulColors Mint Apple

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/3/2016 1:09:00 PM

Mint Apple is a mint cream polish with silver shimmer mixed in it. The consistency is quite thick, but I like it, as after 2 coats it has that gel polish effect. I marked it down slightly as I found it wasn't the easiest to apply, the brush picks up a lot of polish and even as I wiped it down on the neck of the bottle, more would appear from the stem as I was painting my nail. Unlike other reviewers, I didn't have any problem with chipping, but then again I never wear the same polish for more than 2 days. For the price paid I would highly recommend this polish.

on 9/24/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was excited to see such a medium cool toned mint color. I knew I had to try it out with my late summer tan. I applied a protective base coat as well as a top coat. After an entire day of class (rummaging my backpack, swiping my school pass) my nails were chipped half way down! You'd think I had them on for a week! They puckered at the top of my nail then chipped away entirely. It is not worth investing in a top shelf top coat to prevent chipping. I don't love this color enough to buy it again. It's pretty and the wear time is short. If you're looking for something to do for the night at a low price - buy this, you'll be occupied the entire night with the slow drying crème formula and need of multiple top coats. Enjoy!

To Read all 84 Reviews, Login or Join

Its a very pretty mint color with a slight hint of silver shimmer its very pretty I never really use it but I should more often the formula I opaque in 2 coats nice one sinful colors love this line of polish they can be hits and misses this one is a hit

on 5/31/2015 7:55:00 AM

I became obsessed with mint after trying Essie's Turqs and Caicos, which I thought was the most beautiful color but the application and wear left something to be desired. Of all the minty nail colors I tried, this cheap bottle of Sinful is my favorite! For some reason, many of the brands I tried in this type of color were goopy to apply, slow to dry and didn't wear well. This one goes on smooth, dries fairly quickly, lasts for ages and looks perfect. I can see subtle shimmer in the bottle but I can't see it on the nails. It looks Tiffany Blue / Turquoise / Robin's Egg to me, and this is my absolute favorite color on olive or tanned skin. I try to reach for other colors sometimes but I just love this so much that I always want to have it on. I can't believe that I like this 1.99 polish better than the much pricier mint options.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Mint Apple is probably my most-worn nail polish. I adore it. The color is cute and fun without being over the top. There's also an absolutely gorgeous shimmer that is a little hard to see in the bottle but looks great on the nail. Absolutely one of my favorites.

on 3/21/2015 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I've never tried a Sinful brand nailpolish before, I totally admit that I assumed b/c of the price (cheap) it would be bad quality. i did not find this to be the case at all! I actually think the quality, finish, and durability is GREAT, at any price point. I did need to put three layers on to really get the color, but, no big deal, I have to do that with many light-colored nail-polishes of any brand.

I *love* the color, which is what drew me to it, I love the medium-toned minty color, and the very fine glitter gives it kind of a bright glow. I'd say its a creme finish. Has lasted very well, have had it three days and have had to touch it up a little bit (but that's with me being someone who uses my hands a lot, and without a topcoat, so I'd say that'd decent). Doesn't seem to be receding at the tips or chipping much at all.

Another reviewer on this complained that it didnt dry on them, which is not a problem I had, and I'm going to guess that probably the reason they did is that they applied it too thickly. I think you have to just put on several THIN layers, to make this formula work best.

Anyway! I'd definitely recommend this shade. I will def be trying more polishes from this brand.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Really pretty color. The shimmer really sells it for me. Application is fine but be sure to wait between applying coats or the polish will drag. It's not really all that flattering on me but it's funky and cute enough that I don't mind.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Sinful but not sure about this color. More of a spring maybe summer color. Totally reminds me of an Easter Egg Color. I am used to nudes and French. never wore this color before so it's taking some getting used to. Wish there was more of a shine or was more metallic. Came out a little on the matte side but I put a coat of SV over it and all better. It's a fun color though!

on 7/23/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favourite Sinful Colors polishes. Excellent formula that builds nicely, warm shimmer, and flattering color. Total steal for the price. Good lasting power when using proper base and top coat.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like sinful colors, they do not chip easily and are good quality. Saying this I am not crazy about this one. Although it has some shimmer the green color is opaque. It just needs two coats and a top coat. There are some better green colors out there. Really good price. I certainly will not turn green with envy about this one.

Popular Polishes