Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I purchased this after seeing a getting your feet sandal ready for summer. I tend to have dry heels and they can get a little thick with callous if I don't practice self care and run around barefoot or in sandals a lot. I tend to not do that. Its a great nightly foot cream, and gently enough to use every day if you have extremely thick callous or diabetes this might not work as well, I recommend also Cervae cream. One or twice a week I use 40% Urea on my clean dry feet at night and then apply this after that has dried. Since urea alone doesn't moisturize as well. I have a diamcel buffer I use once a week before I hop in the shower and a foot buffer i use in the shower. I apply Acure brand Argan oil on my toe cuticles because I tend to have dry feet and hands and living in colorado they can get really dry.

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

on 6/1/2012 10:54:00 AM

This foot cream was just ok for me. I used it religiously prior to a vacation. Put it on before bed and wore socks to bed. The scent is nice. It is a freakish blue color...not sure what the point of that is? But the cream just didn't soften and smooth as much as I'd hoped it would. The Gold Bond foot cream I had been using prior to purchasing this did a much better job, and for about 1/3rd of the cost, so I will go back to using that. Overall have been disappointed with the Soap & Glory products I have tried. I'm a sucker for hype, I guess.

on 5/18/2010 3:15:00 PM

Love this! Not only is it very moisturizing, but it really does exfoliate your feet!! This is perfect for me because I'm too lazy to exfoliate my feet :P

BUY THIS.

on 2/7/2010 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

OMG!!!This is the best lotion for super dry rough anything. Seriously. My feet were a mess from a week long vacation in the coldest snap NYC has seen in ages. Do you think swollen feet in uncomfortable shoes stopped me? Hell no! I kept walking, and my feet kept making more callous. So here I was back in FL and my feet looked like hell from the rough heels to the healing blisters. What is a girl to do? My feet were too tender to take for a pedi, oh and my hands looked like poo too. So walking through Target, I saw the S&G section, I have really enjoyed all of the products that I have picked up from them (oddly, as I tend to be a product snob), so this one came home too. Within 2 days, my hands were smoother than ever, and my feet were on the mend. This also made it to work with me one day and all of the ladies stood around rubbing my new foot cream in to their hands asking where they could get a tube of their own. We all had nasty dry hands, because we wash at least twice an hour (hospital), and now, well, they are not. Get this! At $10 it is a steal.

Popular Lotions / Creams