Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Tan age: 44-55
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

1 review

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Another WINNER from Soap & Glory. The best heel-repair creme I've ever found. Better than those overpriced and underperforming treatments the salons tack on with a pedicure. The first time I put this on my feet I slipped on some thick socks, stuck my feet in a pair of boots and walked around Las Vegas all day. That night, my heels ... my feet in general... were so soft! After that I've used it overnight with socks and awoke to super soft feet and great looking heels. Another winning product from Soap & Glory!!

Popular Lotions / Creams