Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by age: 44-55
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

4.2

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 9/16/2018 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

So l’ve had this product over the summer months, and to be honest I know I won’t repurchase. In terms of moisturizing mildly calloused heels, it is very effective in softening the tissue quite well. Surprisingly, being a gel like formula, the moisturizing component on a tough skin area is impressive. I don’t mind the scent, By nature, I’m not a fan of floral and esp artificial rose scents but this one for me is tolerable. My biggest gripe about this cream is the feel on my skin. I do massage this on my feet as well as up my lower legs, and throughout the day there is a tug, when I crossed my bare legs, feels like my legs are dirty?...I just don’t like the residue feel left on my legs well after application. So I’ve learned to apply it solely to my feet/heels at night and that seems to satisfy my use of this product a lot better... I guess that’s why it’s called Heel Genius!

on 8/27/2018 8:56:00 AM

I just cannot get past the smell of this stuff to even know if it is moisturizing or not. I think it is supposed to be rose, but it is just sickening to me (and I love rose scents). I’ve smelled other ones at Ulta, so it isn’t just my bottle. I’m in the minority and maybe I’m smelling it differently than others. In any case, I’d smell in store before buying. I’ll stick with the Alpha foot cream - unscented and works better at softening callouses.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised by just how effective this foot/heel cream is. The texture seems almost gel like when first dispensed and so I wasn't expecting much - I thought this would be too light to be effective but, having used it, I think this must contain a fair bit of oil and that's what made it feel more like a gel than a heavy-duty cream. I put this on before bed and slip on a thin pair of cotton socks to help the cream penetrate and to keep this from getting on my floor and bedding. Next morning, my feet are noticeably softer. I don't find the scent of this at all offensive and it seems many other reviewers have found the same so I wonder if SterlingK got a tube that was spoiled so the scent was "off".

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I've tried a LOT of foot creams and this is definitely a favorite. I use it nightly and my feet look great. It's very moisturizing without being greasy at all. It's rich but sinks in really quickly. The scent is very light and not at all like their hand cream. (their signature scent) It's mild and fresh and a little minty. I've already bought a backup and I'm sure I will be purchasing more in the future.

on 3/27/2016 10:38:00 PM

I've tried several similar products that I like but this blows all others away. I saw improvement after the first use. Twice weekly application with socks over at bed time and my feet look great

on 2/2/2015 11:24:00 PM

Revelation, a product that actually works exactly as it's meant to! Since starting to use this several years ago I've never had to go anywhere near a Ped Egg. It keeps my feets super smooth and not even a trace of dry, cracked heels (a pet hate of mine. You see women wearing possibly quite expensive shoes but with cracked heels.....yeuch) some people seem not too keen on the texture but I like the gel creme. It sinks in quickly and....well, it just works

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I've been using it ever night before going to bed bed and then wearing cotton socks. No more dry skin or cracked heels. Fantastic!

on 6/1/2012 10:54:00 AM

This foot cream was just ok for me. I used it religiously prior to a vacation. Put it on before bed and wore socks to bed. The scent is nice. It is a freakish blue color...not sure what the point of that is? But the cream just didn't soften and smooth as much as I'd hoped it would. The Gold Bond foot cream I had been using prior to purchasing this did a much better job, and for about 1/3rd of the cost, so I will go back to using that. Overall have been disappointed with the Soap & Glory products I have tried. I'm a sucker for hype, I guess.

on 1/29/2012 3:43:00 PM

This works. I use it on my feet right up over my ankles. It cured a little rough patch on both ankles where my shoes rub. I noticed a difference in my hands too because I left any extra cream on there but don't do that if you have a rash you suspect is infectious though. I like that it is in a tube for hygenic reasons as well.

Popular Lotions / Creams