Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 19-24
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is amazing for completely transforming your feet overnight. I can not praise this product enough and definitely reccomend it. At first I wasn't too first as I was coating my feet in a thick layer and putting socks on to sleep and my feet didn't change much by the morning, however, I found that when I apply a relatively thin layer instead it gives me amazing results. Will repurchase.

I love this foot cream! I have dry cracked heels and this softens them enough where I can easily file them to nice and smooth. The smell is nice and I wish I could buy a bigger tube.

on 12/27/2012 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

AMAZING!!

I'm always looking for moisturisers to use on my fee as I suffer with hard/rough skin cos I love heels! I am only 24 so feel I shouldn't have this!

But anyway after staying at my in laws for the weekend, my mum in law offered me to try some of this (we both love S&G and isn't often we dislike products!)

And I'm so glad she did! It's the best ever, takes about two days to see a real difference if you haven't used it before or have a break from using it.

It works best if in the bath when you use a foot file then apply it and let it soak in... Just feels as soft as a pedicure!

And the price is extremely resonable too! :)

on 5/17/2010 7:17:00 PM

This product is one of the best I've found for helping repair dry, cracked skin on your feet. It's so silky that when it glides on it feels that you're getting a mini massage - you can almost feel it sinking into your skin and working its magic instantly.

The smell is lovely, and its calming, relaxing feel once applied is so nice if you put it on after a bath just before you get into bed.

The tube lasts a long time as well - it's not the sort of product that once you stop using it, your skin starts getting worse, the effects last for a long while.
For what you get, and the quality of the product, it really is cheap, and the tube is pretty too.

on 6/27/2012 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It really IS a heel genius. It moisturizes very well, and if you use it quite often, you will definitely feel the difference. It smells quite nice too. The price is the only drawback, little bit expensive, but still worth it.

Does a fantastic job of moistirising feet and has a lovely smell too. Would repurchase!

Popular Lotions / Creams