Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 44-55
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

3.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 8/27/2018 8:56:00 AM

I just cannot get past the smell of this stuff to even know if it is moisturizing or not. I think it is supposed to be rose, but it is just sickening to me (and I love rose scents). I’ve smelled other ones at Ulta, so it isn’t just my bottle. I’m in the minority and maybe I’m smelling it differently than others. In any case, I’d smell in store before buying. I’ll stick with the Alpha foot cream - unscented and works better at softening callouses.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Another WINNER from Soap & Glory. The best heel-repair creme I've ever found. Better than those overpriced and underperforming treatments the salons tack on with a pedicure. The first time I put this on my feet I slipped on some thick socks, stuck my feet in a pair of boots and walked around Las Vegas all day. That night, my heels ... my feet in general... were so soft! After that I've used it overnight with socks and awoke to super soft feet and great looking heels. Another winning product from Soap & Glory!!

on 3/7/2010 4:39:00 AM

I can't stop raving about this product! Lets face it who loves their feet? They do such a hard job and are often neglected and hated. If that's how you feel about yours and you are ashamed of your feet YOU NEED THIS CREAM!! As it states on the tube this product is indeed a miracle worker! I wear flats all the time and as a result my heels are nasty with hard, dry, cracked, discoloured skin - that is bad enough but definately not something that looks great with sandals. All the pretty OPI colours in the world can't detract from manky heels lol! With the summer approaching decided to get prepared.It has to be said that in the past I have tried loads of creams and lotions designed for this job but without success so Heel Genius was just another on the list.......

At night I slather a generous amount of HG all over my feet and ankles really massaging it in to hard skin areas, cuticles and toe nails, slip on a pair of cotton socks et voila! While you sleep the cooling cream/gel softens the skin beyond belief and will leave you with gorgeous peachy soft feet by morning. Initially I used this nightly for the first week but only have to use it a couple of times a week now. The cracks in my heels have disappeared, the discolouration and dryness are gone and I and only have to gently Ped Egg once a fortnight as opposed to almost daily in the summer when my feet were on display permanently! My toe nails and cuticles are in great condition and using Heel Genius makes my heels look and feel like they do after a pedicure - so money saved in the long term. As Fresha said this is also an amazing hand cream and its brilliant for dry cuticles. Whats not to love? You get beautiful hands and feet for such little effort. As mentioned the product itself has a gel/cream consistency. It contains menthol, which on initial contact with the skin is cooling, but not tingling, and makes the feet feel really refreshed. I am not a huge fan of the scent, which reminds me of 'tea leaves' but its not very strong and disappears as the cream sinks in to the skin. In the UK Boots has had a lot of S&G products on sale recently (the only reason I tried this) and I picked this beauty up for 3.33. Praying this will never be discontinued - spread the word - your feet will love you for it.

Popular Lotions / Creams