Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.8

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 2/22/2014 5:01:00 PM

This is hands-down the best foot cream out there. It's super moisturizing and makes my chapped and blistery feet look and feel like new. Plus it smells amazing (like a fruity-mint smell? I can't quite place it) and the packaging is so cute.
It's a bit slippery when you apply it, so I find that it's best to apply it at night right before bed. Just slip on some socks and you wake up with fresh-smelling and super soft feet.

The only downside is that it's a liiiiittle on the expensive side at $16 per tube (for me anyway, I'm a drugstore gal), but luckily the tube lasts for a long time since I only have use it a few times per week maximum.

Pro tip: I've found that if I apply the cream on/around my toenails, my nail polish chips off. So keep that in mind if your toenails are painted. But I guess if it can do that to nail polish, think of how great it is sloughing off all that dead rough skin on your feet!

on 5/18/2010 3:15:00 PM

Love this! Not only is it very moisturizing, but it really does exfoliate your feet!! This is perfect for me because I'm too lazy to exfoliate my feet :P

BUY THIS.

on 12/6/2015 2:46:00 PM

I am pleasantly surprised with this product. I don't ask for much when it comes to my feet. They are not calloused or excessively dry. They just require some nightly application of moisture, which is what this product delivers. The heel balm comes in a cute, pink squeeze tube. The product itself is a light blue color. The scent is not powerful or overwhelming...it smells minty? I am not sure, but the weird thing about this product is the texture.

on 6/28/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foot cream is the best foot cream I have come across. The formula is really moisturising and you don't actually need that much as a little goes a long way! I have run out unfortunately and keep meaning to pop to Boots and buy another, but haven't got round to it.

I would rub a grape sized blob on my feet in the evenings after my shower and then put my fluffy socks on to let the cream absorb into my feet. My skin was left really soft and smooth the next morning!

Super product and really good for the money too :)

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

I swear this is the only prodcut which actually works on my not-so-pretty feet, Ive always had pretty dry soles and heels of my feet and no foot creams or moisturisers ive used have really worked, but this stuff totally does! I dont even have to use it daily either, maybe every few weeks and my feet stay moisturised for ages. I usualy lather the stuff on then put on some sockies and it does the trick. If ive got some excess product I use it on my hands and it gives them a lovely treat!

i think this is great, it has a lovely cooling feeling when you use it and it works. my feet were quite dry after being on holiday and sort of getting burnt on the hot ground so i bought this and they are lovely and soft and smooth now. another good product by soap and glory!

Popular Lotions / Creams