Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.5

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I purchased this after seeing a getting your feet sandal ready for summer. I tend to have dry heels and they can get a little thick with callous if I don't practice self care and run around barefoot or in sandals a lot. I tend to not do that. Its a great nightly foot cream, and gently enough to use every day if you have extremely thick callous or diabetes this might not work as well, I recommend also Cervae cream. One or twice a week I use 40% Urea on my clean dry feet at night and then apply this after that has dried. Since urea alone doesn't moisturize as well. I have a diamcel buffer I use once a week before I hop in the shower and a foot buffer i use in the shower. I apply Acure brand Argan oil on my toe cuticles because I tend to have dry feet and hands and living in colorado they can get really dry.

on 1/11/2017 5:35:00 PM

I'm amazed by this product. And it's even so cheap!! I picked it up for $9AUD at Mecca.

Over the last year I've been battling rough feet. I use a foot file in the shower every 2nd morning to try to combat it, which always used to work, but no more. Maybe this is another one of those small problems that just starts to set in in your late 20s... :( I've even tried some pricey pedicures that never quite fix the problem - I'm still left trying to scrub away in the shower.

I applied a generous coating of Heel Genius and put on socks overnight. When I woke, the product had fully absorbed and like some other reviewers have said, it's almost like the dry/dead skin was gone! Which is bizarre! When I had a shower that morning I used my normal foot scrubby and all the yucky skin came away with so much ease. I now FINALLY have feet like I've had a lovely pedicure.

Definitely recommend.

on 9/1/2016 11:55:00 PM

You guys, this is the best foot product I have ever used. This stuff is seriously amazing! I have great results and I don't even follow the usage directions on the package. I have seriously dry feet but Heel Genius works wonders on them. The package instructions state to apply the product at night and wear socks but I only do this about once a month. Usually, I just apply the product in the morning after my shower. I used to get pedicures every two weeks but I don't need them as often with Regular use of Heel Genius.

on 12/6/2015 2:46:00 PM

I am pleasantly surprised with this product. I don't ask for much when it comes to my feet. They are not calloused or excessively dry. They just require some nightly application of moisture, which is what this product delivers. The heel balm comes in a cute, pink squeeze tube. The product itself is a light blue color. The scent is not powerful or overwhelming...it smells minty? I am not sure, but the weird thing about this product is the texture.

on 2/2/2015 3:27:00 PM

I'm not a fan of the smell or texture of this product. It's fruity, minty and way too sweet, texture is gooey.

It's an alright foot cream, will use it up but that's about it.

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

on 2/22/2014 5:01:00 PM

This is hands-down the best foot cream out there. It's super moisturizing and makes my chapped and blistery feet look and feel like new. Plus it smells amazing (like a fruity-mint smell? I can't quite place it) and the packaging is so cute.
It's a bit slippery when you apply it, so I find that it's best to apply it at night right before bed. Just slip on some socks and you wake up with fresh-smelling and super soft feet.

The only downside is that it's a liiiiittle on the expensive side at $16 per tube (for me anyway, I'm a drugstore gal), but luckily the tube lasts for a long time since I only have use it a few times per week maximum.

Pro tip: I've found that if I apply the cream on/around my toenails, my nail polish chips off. So keep that in mind if your toenails are painted. But I guess if it can do that to nail polish, think of how great it is sloughing off all that dead rough skin on your feet!

I'm a long distance runner, so my feet constantly take a pounding. It got to the point where I assumed the skin would be permanently rough, even though I used a pumice regularly. I was desperate (yet skeptical) to try any product that would help, and am surprised to find that Heel Genius works exactly as advertised. I went on an aggressive regimen, applying it twice a day, as well as using a pumice, and in a week my feet look ten times better and younger. The minty smell is pleasant. I find that a decent pumice stone helps. I like the one from Muji.

If you have rough, crackly feet youre embarrassed of, this product is a godsend. I am a flip flop maniac, so my feet are always in terrible condition, but using this product everyday in combination of my Mr. Pumice block while showering, my feet are finally nice enough to be presentable to the outside world.

Since Soap & Glory products ARE NOT SOLD IN CANADA, I plan on grabbing this whenever I go down to the states. Nothing else has worked on my feet.

on 6/28/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foot cream is the best foot cream I have come across. The formula is really moisturising and you don't actually need that much as a little goes a long way! I have run out unfortunately and keep meaning to pop to Boots and buy another, but haven't got round to it.

I would rub a grape sized blob on my feet in the evenings after my shower and then put my fluffy socks on to let the cream absorb into my feet. My skin was left really soft and smooth the next morning!

Super product and really good for the money too :)