Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.6

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like to keep my feel super soft and this cream is my favorite. This and the pumi pumice bar is all I use, it really works so well, keeping them looking great. Smells awesome and fruity, great packaging & ingredients, affordable. Recommended.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My feet love this stuff. It smells great, it feels really nice and refreshing without being minty, and it gets the job done quite well. At first I was pretty skeptical, since it isn't a super thick cream; instead, the texture is kind of a gel-cream hybrid, and I naturally thought this wouldn't do much for my feet. I guess AHAs are as magical for feet as they are for faces, because I think that's the secret sauce in this product. My feet weren't scaly dinosaur feet by any means, but since I refuse to wear shoes or socks indoors, they do get kinda dry, especially the heels. After just a couple of uses I noticed a pretty big difference in the softness overall and the way that the heels looked. I am definitely a convert to this foot cream and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 1/3/2016 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is holy grail status for me. I have really dry feet and it doesn't help I pretty much wear sandals year round (I live in Southern California). This stuff has worked miracles on my feet. It doesn't fix them overnight but with continued usage, I see such a dramatic difference. I used this combined with the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life and the bottoms do the feet have never looked better. The texture is kind of weird so you have to immediately wash your hands and the scent kind of lingers. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone and I will definitely repurchase.

on 9/23/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros: keeps feet soft, easy packaging, cheap, sinks in quickly
Cons: pale blue and minty, a bit sticky and slimy, contains SLS. Doesn't feel luxurious.
Good if you're on a budget. I'm really reluctant to give this 4 lippies but it does its job very well. I just don't like the cheap feel of it. I prefer the much deeper moisturisation and softness of L'Occitane shea foot cream. My feet are quite dry.

on 2/2/2015 11:24:00 PM

Revelation, a product that actually works exactly as it's meant to! Since starting to use this several years ago I've never had to go anywhere near a Ped Egg. It keeps my feets super smooth and not even a trace of dry, cracked heels (a pet hate of mine. You see women wearing possibly quite expensive shoes but with cracked heels.....yeuch) some people seem not too keen on the texture but I like the gel creme. It sinks in quickly and....well, it just works

on 4/26/2013 5:30:00 AM

This stuff really works. I didn't care good care of my feet for a while, and got badly cracked and horrible dry skin buildup. This product really helped soften and smooth my skin, and used regularly along with a foot file it rescued my feet.

The only downside is the scent, which is not particularly pleasant to me. It's not dreadful, just a little off-putting. But the product is definitely worth it.

on 4/22/2013 11:06:00 AM

Amazing. Smells amazing. Leaves feet so soft and smooth. I also got free moisture socks with it which add to the experience! Love!

on 9/10/2012 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Simply can not fault it! Bea-u-ti-ful feet!

on 1/29/2012 3:43:00 PM

This works. I use it on my feet right up over my ankles. It cured a little rough patch on both ankles where my shoes rub. I noticed a difference in my hands too because I left any extra cream on there but don't do that if you have a rash you suspect is infectious though. I like that it is in a tube for hygenic reasons as well.

on 4/25/2011 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i bought this for my mum but i noticed that my heels were a bit dry and awful looking so i tried it out myself and loved it. i used it at night, put some socks on over the top and by the next morning my heels looked 100% better. the only problem might be the strong smell - it's nice but no good if you don't like/can't stand perfume in your skincare.

Popular Lotions / Creams