Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 12/6/2015 2:46:00 PM

I am pleasantly surprised with this product. I don't ask for much when it comes to my feet. They are not calloused or excessively dry. They just require some nightly application of moisture, which is what this product delivers. The heel balm comes in a cute, pink squeeze tube. The product itself is a light blue color. The scent is not powerful or overwhelming...it smells minty? I am not sure, but the weird thing about this product is the texture.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great. I've been using it ever night before going to bed bed and then wearing cotton socks. No more dry skin or cracked heels. Fantastic!

Since I started wearing heels nearly at least half the week for work, my feet became so stressed and uncomfortable. Even when I would soak them, the heels would stay dry and rough. I purchased this cream from Soap and Glory, along with their foot file (both hard to find- at least in the US), and what I thought was irreversible damage to my feet is now soft, silky, and moisturized all day and all night! A small amount of product goes a long way, so I definitely would say this cream is worth it!

on 2/18/2010 5:10:00 PM

Although I am not a big fan of S & G Cosmetics because of the strong scents they put in their products BUT this particular one makes my heels soooo soft and smoth. Put it at night and if you remember, put also cotton socks on, sometimes I am too lazy to do that but it still works great. It has sublte fresh and clean scent to it, I really enjoy. It's gel consistency in baby blue colour. Best foot cream/mask I've ever had.

Popular Lotions / Creams