Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is amazing for completely transforming your feet overnight. I can not praise this product enough and definitely reccomend it. At first I wasn't too first as I was coating my feet in a thick layer and putting socks on to sleep and my feet didn't change much by the morning, however, I found that when I apply a relatively thin layer instead it gives me amazing results. Will repurchase.

on 12/27/2012 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

AMAZING!!

I'm always looking for moisturisers to use on my fee as I suffer with hard/rough skin cos I love heels! I am only 24 so feel I shouldn't have this!

But anyway after staying at my in laws for the weekend, my mum in law offered me to try some of this (we both love S&G and isn't often we dislike products!)

And I'm so glad she did! It's the best ever, takes about two days to see a real difference if you haven't used it before or have a break from using it.

It works best if in the bath when you use a foot file then apply it and let it soak in... Just feels as soft as a pedicure!

And the price is extremely resonable too! :)

Hair: Other, Kinky, Other

I swear this is the only prodcut which actually works on my not-so-pretty feet, Ive always had pretty dry soles and heels of my feet and no foot creams or moisturisers ive used have really worked, but this stuff totally does! I dont even have to use it daily either, maybe every few weeks and my feet stay moisturised for ages. I usualy lather the stuff on then put on some sockies and it does the trick. If ive got some excess product I use it on my hands and it gives them a lovely treat!

Popular Lotions / Creams