Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 44-55
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream
Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream

4.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm surprised by just how effective this foot/heel cream is. The texture seems almost gel like when first dispensed and so I wasn't expecting much - I thought this would be too light to be effective but, having used it, I think this must contain a fair bit of oil and that's what made it feel more like a gel than a heavy-duty cream. I put this on before bed and slip on a thin pair of cotton socks to help the cream penetrate and to keep this from getting on my floor and bedding. Next morning, my feet are noticeably softer. I don't find the scent of this at all offensive and it seems many other reviewers have found the same so I wonder if SterlingK got a tube that was spoiled so the scent was "off".

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

on 1/29/2012 3:43:00 PM

This works. I use it on my feet right up over my ankles. It cured a little rough patch on both ankles where my shoes rub. I noticed a difference in my hands too because I left any extra cream on there but don't do that if you have a rash you suspect is infectious though. I like that it is in a tube for hygenic reasons as well.

Popular Lotions / Creams