Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Worked very well on me, cool minty cream that absorbs very well and doesn't leave the skin slippery or greasy, my skin felt very soft afterwards.
S&G recommend that you use this every night with cotton socks over the top.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My feet love this stuff. It smells great, it feels really nice and refreshing without being minty, and it gets the job done quite well. At first I was pretty skeptical, since it isn't a super thick cream; instead, the texture is kind of a gel-cream hybrid, and I naturally thought this wouldn't do much for my feet. I guess AHAs are as magical for feet as they are for faces, because I think that's the secret sauce in this product. My feet weren't scaly dinosaur feet by any means, but since I refuse to wear shoes or socks indoors, they do get kinda dry, especially the heels. After just a couple of uses I noticed a pretty big difference in the softness overall and the way that the heels looked. I am definitely a convert to this foot cream and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 9/1/2016 11:55:00 PM

You guys, this is the best foot product I have ever used. This stuff is seriously amazing! I have great results and I don't even follow the usage directions on the package. I have seriously dry feet but Heel Genius works wonders on them. The package instructions state to apply the product at night and wear socks but I only do this about once a month. Usually, I just apply the product in the morning after my shower. I used to get pedicures every two weeks but I don't need them as often with Regular use of Heel Genius.

on 1/3/2016 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This stuff is holy grail status for me. I have really dry feet and it doesn't help I pretty much wear sandals year round (I live in Southern California). This stuff has worked miracles on my feet. It doesn't fix them overnight but with continued usage, I see such a dramatic difference. I used this combined with the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life and the bottoms do the feet have never looked better. The texture is kind of weird so you have to immediately wash your hands and the scent kind of lingers. Other than that, I would recommend this to anyone and I will definitely repurchase.

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

Since I started wearing heels nearly at least half the week for work, my feet became so stressed and uncomfortable. Even when I would soak them, the heels would stay dry and rough. I purchased this cream from Soap and Glory, along with their foot file (both hard to find- at least in the US), and what I thought was irreversible damage to my feet is now soft, silky, and moisturized all day and all night! A small amount of product goes a long way, so I definitely would say this cream is worth it!

on 6/28/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foot cream is the best foot cream I have come across. The formula is really moisturising and you don't actually need that much as a little goes a long way! I have run out unfortunately and keep meaning to pop to Boots and buy another, but haven't got round to it.

I would rub a grape sized blob on my feet in the evenings after my shower and then put my fluffy socks on to let the cream absorb into my feet. My skin was left really soft and smooth the next morning!

Super product and really good for the money too :)

on 1/29/2012 3:43:00 PM

This works. I use it on my feet right up over my ankles. It cured a little rough patch on both ankles where my shoes rub. I noticed a difference in my hands too because I left any extra cream on there but don't do that if you have a rash you suspect is infectious though. I like that it is in a tube for hygenic reasons as well.

on 4/25/2011 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

i bought this for my mum but i noticed that my heels were a bit dry and awful looking so i tried it out myself and loved it. i used it at night, put some socks on over the top and by the next morning my heels looked 100% better. the only problem might be the strong smell - it's nice but no good if you don't like/can't stand perfume in your skincare.

Does a fantastic job of moistirising feet and has a lovely smell too. Would repurchase!

Popular Lotions / Creams