Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.8

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I purchased this after seeing a getting your feet sandal ready for summer. I tend to have dry heels and they can get a little thick with callous if I don't practice self care and run around barefoot or in sandals a lot. I tend to not do that. Its a great nightly foot cream, and gently enough to use every day if you have extremely thick callous or diabetes this might not work as well, I recommend also Cervae cream. One or twice a week I use 40% Urea on my clean dry feet at night and then apply this after that has dried. Since urea alone doesn't moisturize as well. I have a diamcel buffer I use once a week before I hop in the shower and a foot buffer i use in the shower. I apply Acure brand Argan oil on my toe cuticles because I tend to have dry feet and hands and living in colorado they can get really dry.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like to keep my feel super soft and this cream is my favorite. This and the pumi pumice bar is all I use, it really works so well, keeping them looking great. Smells awesome and fruity, great packaging & ingredients, affordable. Recommended.

on 5/11/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Lightweight texture, absorbs into my feet quickly, doesn't feel greasy, can build upon it as needed. Excess use on hands and they feel great as well. Doesn't have a strong odor, light floral fragrance. A little goes a long way, I'll definitely be rebuying, but this tube will easily last me awhile (6months if not longer) great buy for the price.

on 3/27/2016 10:38:00 PM

I've tried several similar products that I like but this blows all others away. I saw improvement after the first use. Twice weekly application with socks over at bed time and my feet look great

on 12/6/2015 2:46:00 PM

I am pleasantly surprised with this product. I don't ask for much when it comes to my feet. They are not calloused or excessively dry. They just require some nightly application of moisture, which is what this product delivers. The heel balm comes in a cute, pink squeeze tube. The product itself is a light blue color. The scent is not powerful or overwhelming...it smells minty? I am not sure, but the weird thing about this product is the texture.

on 12/27/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have tried a lot of foot creams, and this ranks as the best in my book. It has the consistency of a thick lotion and is bright sky blue. The packaging is cheesy, but I can look past that. The ingredients include fruit acids, glycerin, macadamia oil, and allantoin, and the scent is a sort of floral fresh scent with a hint of mint - not the usual heavy Vicks Vap-O-Rub/ menthol scent that a lot of foot creams have and can fill an entire house. Used nightly, this leaves my feet feeling very silky and soft. I still use a scrub weekly, as well as the occasional pumice/ foot file to keep my feet in tip-top shape, but this keeps them softer than anything else.

If you have rough, crackly feet youre embarrassed of, this product is a godsend. I am a flip flop maniac, so my feet are always in terrible condition, but using this product everyday in combination of my Mr. Pumice block while showering, my feet are finally nice enough to be presentable to the outside world.

Since Soap & Glory products ARE NOT SOLD IN CANADA, I plan on grabbing this whenever I go down to the states. Nothing else has worked on my feet.

on 4/26/2013 5:30:00 AM

This stuff really works. I didn't care good care of my feet for a while, and got badly cracked and horrible dry skin buildup. This product really helped soften and smooth my skin, and used regularly along with a foot file it rescued my feet.

The only downside is the scent, which is not particularly pleasant to me. It's not dreadful, just a little off-putting. But the product is definitely worth it.

on 9/10/2012 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Simply can not fault it! Bea-u-ti-ful feet!

on 6/27/2012 6:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It really IS a heel genius. It moisturizes very well, and if you use it quite often, you will definitely feel the difference. It smells quite nice too. The price is the only drawback, little bit expensive, but still worth it.

Popular Lotions / Creams