Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by hair type : Other
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

on 7/31/2017 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is pretty good, been a staple of mine since I discovered it a few years back. It's rich, but it does not have that super-thick consitency of many foot creams have that I loathe. This one is much thinner and more gel-like, yet it moisturizes my dry feet very well. Among the ingredients are lemon fruit acid which helps slough off dead skin. It does soften hard skin, though if you have very hard heels I'd use this in combination with a filer.

What really makes me prefer this foot cream over others though, is the smell. Most other creams thatI have tried have this really strong menthol smell which I hate. Heel Genius, OTOH, smells only faintly of peppermint; It's a much milder scent compared to many others, and to my nose it smells more fruity and also of tea.

on 9/23/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros: keeps feet soft, easy packaging, cheap, sinks in quickly
Cons: pale blue and minty, a bit sticky and slimy, contains SLS. Doesn't feel luxurious.
Good if you're on a budget. I'm really reluctant to give this 4 lippies but it does its job very well. I just don't like the cheap feel of it. I prefer the much deeper moisturisation and softness of L'Occitane shea foot cream. My feet are quite dry.

on 2/2/2015 3:27:00 PM

I'm not a fan of the smell or texture of this product. It's fruity, minty and way too sweet, texture is gooey.

It's an alright foot cream, will use it up but that's about it.

on 6/24/2012 11:40:00 PM

+Works well/makes feet really soft
+Don't have to use it constantly to see the effects
+Smells good (kind of strong but not too bad)
+Soaked in really fast, non-greasy
+Cute, convenient flip-top packaging

-Price. It's $15 for a 4.2oz tube - a bit expensive, but since I don't use it every day (just maybe a few times a week) it will last a while and it's worth it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Another WINNER from Soap & Glory. The best heel-repair creme I've ever found. Better than those overpriced and underperforming treatments the salons tack on with a pedicure. The first time I put this on my feet I slipped on some thick socks, stuck my feet in a pair of boots and walked around Las Vegas all day. That night, my heels ... my feet in general... were so soft! After that I've used it overnight with socks and awoke to super soft feet and great looking heels. Another winning product from Soap & Glory!!

on 2/18/2010 5:10:00 PM

Although I am not a big fan of S & G Cosmetics because of the strong scents they put in their products BUT this particular one makes my heels soooo soft and smoth. Put it at night and if you remember, put also cotton socks on, sometimes I am too lazy to do that but it still works great. It has sublte fresh and clean scent to it, I really enjoy. It's gel consistency in baby blue colour. Best foot cream/mask I've ever had.

Popular Lotions / Creams