Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Worked very well on me, cool minty cream that absorbs very well and doesn't leave the skin slippery or greasy, my skin felt very soft afterwards.
S&G recommend that you use this every night with cotton socks over the top.

on 6/28/2013 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This foot cream is the best foot cream I have come across. The formula is really moisturising and you don't actually need that much as a little goes a long way! I have run out unfortunately and keep meaning to pop to Boots and buy another, but haven't got round to it.

I would rub a grape sized blob on my feet in the evenings after my shower and then put my fluffy socks on to let the cream absorb into my feet. My skin was left really soft and smooth the next morning!

Super product and really good for the money too :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is amazing for completely transforming your feet overnight. I can not praise this product enough and definitely reccomend it. At first I wasn't too first as I was coating my feet in a thick layer and putting socks on to sleep and my feet didn't change much by the morning, however, I found that when I apply a relatively thin layer instead it gives me amazing results. Will repurchase.

on 9/10/2012 9:50:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Simply can not fault it! Bea-u-ti-ful feet!

Popular Lotions / Creams