Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I like to keep my feel super soft and this cream is my favorite. This and the pumi pumice bar is all I use, it really works so well, keeping them looking great. Smells awesome and fruity, great packaging & ingredients, affordable. Recommended.

on 5/11/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Lightweight texture, absorbs into my feet quickly, doesn't feel greasy, can build upon it as needed. Excess use on hands and they feel great as well. Doesn't have a strong odor, light floral fragrance. A little goes a long way, I'll definitely be rebuying, but this tube will easily last me awhile (6months if not longer) great buy for the price.

on 9/23/2015 11:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Pros: keeps feet soft, easy packaging, cheap, sinks in quickly
Cons: pale blue and minty, a bit sticky and slimy, contains SLS. Doesn't feel luxurious.
Good if you're on a budget. I'm really reluctant to give this 4 lippies but it does its job very well. I just don't like the cheap feel of it. I prefer the much deeper moisturisation and softness of L'Occitane shea foot cream. My feet are quite dry.

Popular Lotions / Creams