Soap & Glory Heel Genius

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Heel Genius

4.7

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Urea, Allantoin, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Menthyl Lactate, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I purchased this after seeing a getting your feet sandal ready for summer. I tend to have dry heels and they can get a little thick with callous if I don't practice self care and run around barefoot or in sandals a lot. I tend to not do that. Its a great nightly foot cream, and gently enough to use every day if you have extremely thick callous or diabetes this might not work as well, I recommend also Cervae cream. One or twice a week I use 40% Urea on my clean dry feet at night and then apply this after that has dried. Since urea alone doesn't moisturize as well. I have a diamcel buffer I use once a week before I hop in the shower and a foot buffer i use in the shower. I apply Acure brand Argan oil on my toe cuticles because I tend to have dry feet and hands and living in colorado they can get really dry.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My feet love this stuff. It smells great, it feels really nice and refreshing without being minty, and it gets the job done quite well. At first I was pretty skeptical, since it isn't a super thick cream; instead, the texture is kind of a gel-cream hybrid, and I naturally thought this wouldn't do much for my feet. I guess AHAs are as magical for feet as they are for faces, because I think that's the secret sauce in this product. My feet weren't scaly dinosaur feet by any means, but since I refuse to wear shoes or socks indoors, they do get kinda dry, especially the heels. After just a couple of uses I noticed a pretty big difference in the softness overall and the way that the heels looked. I am definitely a convert to this foot cream and I will repurchase when I run out.

on 3/27/2016 10:38:00 PM

I've tried several similar products that I like but this blows all others away. I saw improvement after the first use. Twice weekly application with socks over at bed time and my feet look great

on 12/6/2015 2:46:00 PM

I am pleasantly surprised with this product. I don't ask for much when it comes to my feet. They are not calloused or excessively dry. They just require some nightly application of moisture, which is what this product delivers. The heel balm comes in a cute, pink squeeze tube. The product itself is a light blue color. The scent is not powerful or overwhelming...it smells minty? I am not sure, but the weird thing about this product is the texture.

on 3/11/2015 5:05:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Makes my feet amazingly soft! Would recommend especially for the price.

on 2/2/2015 11:24:00 PM

Revelation, a product that actually works exactly as it's meant to! Since starting to use this several years ago I've never had to go anywhere near a Ped Egg. It keeps my feets super smooth and not even a trace of dry, cracked heels (a pet hate of mine. You see women wearing possibly quite expensive shoes but with cracked heels.....yeuch) some people seem not too keen on the texture but I like the gel creme. It sinks in quickly and....well, it just works

Nice and minty, very sticky so best used before bed with bed socks over. Not for everyone but it makes a pleasant change from my usual heavy duty heel cream which is strictly for goats' hooves.

on 2/22/2014 5:01:00 PM

This is hands-down the best foot cream out there. It's super moisturizing and makes my chapped and blistery feet look and feel like new. Plus it smells amazing (like a fruity-mint smell? I can't quite place it) and the packaging is so cute.
It's a bit slippery when you apply it, so I find that it's best to apply it at night right before bed. Just slip on some socks and you wake up with fresh-smelling and super soft feet.

The only downside is that it's a liiiiittle on the expensive side at $16 per tube (for me anyway, I'm a drugstore gal), but luckily the tube lasts for a long time since I only have use it a few times per week maximum.

Pro tip: I've found that if I apply the cream on/around my toenails, my nail polish chips off. So keep that in mind if your toenails are painted. But I guess if it can do that to nail polish, think of how great it is sloughing off all that dead rough skin on your feet!

I'm a long distance runner, so my feet constantly take a pounding. It got to the point where I assumed the skin would be permanently rough, even though I used a pumice regularly. I was desperate (yet skeptical) to try any product that would help, and am surprised to find that Heel Genius works exactly as advertised. I went on an aggressive regimen, applying it twice a day, as well as using a pumice, and in a week my feet look ten times better and younger. The minty smell is pleasant. I find that a decent pumice stone helps. I like the one from Muji.

If you have rough, crackly feet youre embarrassed of, this product is a godsend. I am a flip flop maniac, so my feet are always in terrible condition, but using this product everyday in combination of my Mr. Pumice block while showering, my feet are finally nice enough to be presentable to the outside world.

Since Soap & Glory products ARE NOT SOLD IN CANADA, I plan on grabbing this whenever I go down to the states. Nothing else has worked on my feet.

Popular Lotions / Creams